Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll:who drives a stick??

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

lol both you and robocock.

that's not my car though. My shifter is a black 40mm ball, just like the shift knobs in ferraris [except for the color].

It's just as low as that though. The center console is low-chest height when you're seated, so shifting is just about flicking your fingertips.

robocock - remember, you can always buy other knobs :)

i didn't like the stock "pistol grip" knob. Long throw, ugly look, really weird feel.

017interiorleftedit%2Ejpg

Nice and clean. I would have gotten a different steering wheel though, isn't it a little big? And your seats kinda look like S2K seats. I know what you mean about the chest height shifter, the S is the same way. I didn't have to move my arm when I was shifting. Just a flick of the wrist.

[again, that's not a pic of my car]

I'm saving up for a Momo Jet wheel, but unfortunately, removing the stock wheel means relocating the cruise control selector. It's a little bit of a pain in my ass.

the stock wheel isn't really that big though - that's just a bad angle of it.

as for the seats :) mmmmmmm yes i love em. 7 way adjustable.

Originally posted by cintron

lol both you and robocock.

that's not my car though. My shifter is a black 40mm ball, just like the shift knobs in ferraris [except for the color].

It's just as low as that though. The center console is low-chest height when you're seated, so shifting is just about flicking your fingertips.

robocock - remember, you can always buy other knobs :)

i didn't like the stock "pistol grip" knob. Long throw, ugly look, really weird feel.

017interiorleftedit%2Ejpg

haha, our cars have a shifter like that, but its even taller... we refer to it as the "HORSE COCK Shifter"

lol... its like the first thing everyone ditches...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I still want to know who the guy that looks like Tiesto is........

Disclaimer: Just in case you all think I am retarded, yeah I KNOW thats not him.

i love my 5spd 3000gt.. i cant believe i drove an auto before that.. i was missing out.. the only bad thing about it is that i have a stage 2 aftermarket clutch.. and whenever im in traffic my left foot becomes sore after 10minute.. lol... but other than that i love stick... dont think im ever gonna go back to auto.. unless i get the sl amg55 .

Originally posted by robocock

I am thinking of buying a stickshift BMW. I am just worry about misshifting and shutting off the engine accidentally in emergency situations. how's driving a stick in manhattan??

I learnt how to drive using a stick shift. It was cool tooling around town shifting gears and all. That was till I came to familiarity with the GSP traffic not to mention BQE :mad: Always got home with a stiff left leg. No Mas !!! Triptronic is the way to go now...;)