Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: LOCAL HOUSEHEADS

arrakis

Upcoming club N has booked some great DJs for us: (in addition to Todd Terry this Saturday) Roger Sanchez on 12/16 and Tony Humphries on 1/13. Check out my site at http://home.mindspring.com/~kmg1173/index.html for continual updates and contact/guestlist info. They've also promised Lil' Louie Vega in the near future as well! cwm12.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Hi Arrakis, I got the news yesterday.. Yeahhhh!! Tony H., Louie V.!! I hope Miami promoters will support true house music throughout the year as it is repected throughout the world.. Hey househeadz!!!come together! peace

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

the saddest part about it is that the crowd is a following of LEVEL...personally these people are wack and don't know shit about good music. so with all good intentions i think club N will eventually flop. sooner than later. or it will become a who's who type of deal, which in realty sux. cwm20.gif

N seems to have little to do with Level, other than a large VIP area. Good house music (props to resident Shawn Rudnick for a great opening set) and ample dancing space. Todd Terry did a nice job, as expected; a good blend of old and new and smooth mixing...

James> True that about the logo!

Helena> Went to People on Friday night and had a great time. The place was totally packed, the DJ was dropping some excellent tunes, and the vibe was nice.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

N Needs chairs/barstools/SOMETHING to sit on - 5+ hours of standing/dancing/drinking my ass off and my legs were like jelly -

other than that i was impressed with the club - and impressed with the resident - good track selection, decent talent - obvious delight for all things house - what more can you ask for?

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Archived