Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs

Holla! I have a friend from Fl. up in NYC too. I haven't done the club scene in a minute. He wants to hit a hot spot where he can go pimpin' yah hear. What's poppin' on Sat.? We want a phat dress code too, we're gonna strut our stuff ya know...

Originally posted by atmnroze

Holla! I have a friend from Fl. up in NYC too. I haven't done the club scene in a minute. He wants to hit a hot spot where he can go pimpin' yah hear. What's poppin' on Sat.? We want a phat dress code too, we're gonna strut our stuff ya know...

It's Nelly!!!

Originally posted by atmnroze

The Tunnel?! Is that the best you can do? No offensed but I've been there, down that, and it ain't nothing to brag about. I'm talking about a spot with style, class....not tired ol'tunnel. Any other suggestions?

:laugh:

um... what are you talking about?:confused:

This City is Big, if u havent noticed,

If u want flashy, Strut your shit kinda place's

Then, there's alot of shit here, to much to Type, Just PM somone who seems to know what up, Exits Huge, ud prob like it Tho, Sat are cool, After hours there is at 8-9am and it goes all day with Jr, VERY GAY tho, lol SF Saturdays, are cool to, u would like it

alot of the flashy shit, is hard to get into if u dont know anyone, or arent Up to Cue in the looks department, esp if they can tell your a tourist, BUT Throw down dance clubs, Are ARC,(old Vinyl)

this place in midtown> SHELTER..., Disco> or CenTroFLy, all Throw dwon floors, usalyy top notch music, if not Amazing music,

lots of lounges, and lots of stuff over in Brooklyn to

Well finally. I person with some club knowledge. Thanx. No doubt NYC is huge, I'm born and raised here. I'm just a lil stale in the club depot ya know. I'm a lounge person myself, but the guy is all Orlando club theme and he wants something that jumps non stop. What about this "vue" spot? I've heard of the Shelter but I thought it was more a down to earth spot not too flashy.:cool:

i wouldnt say burn tunnel dow, Apparently u werent there for 1997-98.....whe the lines went Around 11th AVE,

and it dragged, but it was and is the MOST Amazinf VENUe inprob all of the world, i mean it was once a subway Station, lol

Shelter is not flashy, its jsut a Throw down dance club, Kinda Gay, but the music is amazing, its Very DEAP, Disco, funk, kida gospel, but Yummy, and the people there love there party, so Go, with a smile on, and act Right, its not SF, or exit,

atmnroze, you want flashy and you want a club --> go to SPA.

Maybe check out Metronome or Suite 16, theyre more hip-hop oriented.

Any place that's really flashy, it'll be a lounge. Clubs are more down to earth.

FYI, in case u haven't heard....TUNNEL IS CLOSED. It's been closed for a while.

That's why copahc was ripping on you.