Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rodigga...

Originally posted by dani672

i won't be able to make it to RS b/c we are going out for my friends 21st.. hunkamania.. i think i told you.. but will you be at metro after??? i think we will

w,w,w,w,wait, that was this friday that i was supposed to wear the NIP tassels and dance for you and your girls..............ill stop in after im done and give you and your girls a free bee.........

and thanks dani, for starting a "whos not coming to riverstreet roll call"..............i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i expec to see my good friends RAFI Y and DJCRISRUH on here...........

and metro afterwards HUH, hey why not!!!!!!

FUCK GUSTAVINOS THIS FRIDAY, WE'RE NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!.............., SO RAFI Y, YOU CAN SUCK MY PITS DRY BEFORE I GO THERE THIS FRIDAY..........AND TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS (fdu crew) THAT GO, FU*K YOU TOO........................IF MY LITTLE DARKER SKINNED BROTHER COMES WITH SOME OF OUR PEEPS, DONT LET HIM IN TILL HE PAYS DON26 HIS MONEY.................THAT FU*KEN PIECE OF SH!T............................

AND DANI, I WANT LARGE WINGS AND SOME MELONS PLS!!!!!!!!

Settle down you big gorilla--if you get yourself all worked up at PW you might end up headbutting a coworker--or tackling the water cooler...so take a deep breath and say "I am the winner of the race--" Get to that happy place in your little pea brain. I am just looking out for you as a friend buddy.

sorry for the "i am not coming to RS" how could you not like gustevenos.. even i liked it and i hate hip hop.. although now i like it! so mr. i hate guastevenos.. how come you wouldn't leave???? heehee

wings and melons huh? no problem.. i'll set it up...

ha ha ha ha, sorry heather, not sure if ya heard, but our little DARKER friend is trying to gather everyone at riverstreet that night and go to gustavinos for his b-day (not joe)....................

and i would rather drink propain and swallow a match before i celebrate his b-day at gustavinos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill tell you about it some other time DANI....................

pretty much if you had friends like i have, then we would be going to IRAQ for vacationa and SADDAM would be my tour GUIDE..............ya feelin me!!!!!!!!!

and the reason i stayed is b/c as you can see, i am never getting in a car with CARLGUY ever again................

you know DON's gonna go to GUSTAVINOS friday...........hell even pay for the little terd...................

IF I SEE THE TERD ASK ME TO GO, IM STRANGLING HIM!!!!!!!!!

AND DEEE$$$$, i keep heather locked up in her bedroom and she only comes out when bert comes home..............its like caging up chunk from the GOONIES, i had a detour bar in my hand while i was watching HOLLYWOOD SQUARES and heather busted down the door, in her SUPERMAN shirt yellin "BABY RUTH, BABY RUTH"..............she thaugh my protein bar was a BABY RUTH.............

we're bring the tasor out friday to contain her....................

LOVE YA,

BELLASDADDYDIGGA