Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look at the back of these T Shirts

Originally posted by velvetropeprod

Most of the shit you guys do is funny. I just don't see how u could sell any of those shirts.

It's not about the money, it's about the "Oh My God Read The Back Of That Guys Shirt.....hahha....lol....hahah...that is so funny"

Entertainment

Originally posted by kelly0616

hey anthony long time no see...how are you

Kelly how you doin? Like the shirts? Can you imagine seeing that on someone? Anyways we got to get in touch, long time no see. I'll buzz ya..

Originally posted by kelly0616

dave, bus, and rod can all wear matching tops...how adorable;)

GGGGRRRRRRRR........kelly you are askin for a beaten.......just practice your cooking, cleaning, massaging, and ______...... and the males of the shorehouse will wear what ever you want.....just kiddin chica......what ya plans for friday......lemme guess......14 guyz are trying to swoop you off your feet......you better show face at RiverStreet for rod.....and maybe i will surprise you crackanimals at carusos tomorrow!!!........DEAL!!!!

Guest beatjunkie

I think the shirt is funny. Wait- does it come w/a diesel or A/X for FCUK logo? Then all the guid's would be dying to wear it. It's orginal & commend the moo for not being a clone! At least he's capable of an original thought. Why does everyone have to be so damn nasty all the time?

Kelly....

Just a thought...

The shirts could be used as TP in the shorehouse????

Since they are being given away.... I would rather do that then have to buy TP...

Rod and Dave will easily kill a roll of sharmen after on trip to Centerfolds to so..........Oooooooooooooooo............. Liva.....