Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Angelicious

j-mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah hi friend...................eh hem........ BEEEEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!, wasup my freak nasty TOYT enchilada, rod wants the vegas low down!!!!

actually, i dont,................. i dont want to miss the summer listening to all your vegas stories..............., cause we may be here forever!!!!!!!!!!, but i need a good laugh so DIG me up a GOOD story.......................I GOT THE FUNNIEST STORY TO TELL YA..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO FUNNY

EVERYTIME I THINKOF THE STORY I SQUEEK OUT HERSHEY!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS EVEN BETTER THEN "THE NEVER ENDING STORY!!!!!!!!!!"

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA at me........................

j-mo, ya fall for it everytime..............................

i really have no story for ya, ya FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the only way to get ya to HOLLLAAA back at me.................

im glad i get that much from ya, well j-mo, just wanted to see if ya were alive, ill think of a funny one for ya, and ill tell you about it over some AROZZZ CON POLLO, Y SANGRIA, ya HONKY...........

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i fuggin FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THE FREAK AT GUSTAVINOS FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HA HA HA HA HA HA.......................

check this SHIT out, i was just walking through the CROWD and she was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah ah ahhha ha ha ha ha i just REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was mangled at the time and stared extra long at her to get a confirmation, .........................i guess she felt me stairin, she flapped her ears over and looked at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said hi, she flapped her EARS, wagged her tail and BOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aha hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaahhah a

I KNEW I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE WITH THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!, I SWEAR JESS SHE WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA GO J-MO, ILL HONK AT YA LATER.................................

well picture that loser with long azz hair and thats the dog from the never ending story / the girl i saw a GUSTAVINOS!!!!!!!!!!!

wasup ninaDD........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess you should have seen her flap her hair and fly through the HIGH CATHEDRAL ceilings at gustavinos...................

she had the nose and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i had tack with that kid too, remember he used to run with his feet flappin outwards......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his mom was an ALKI and i tried payin HIM $50.oo to buy his MOMS BROWN car so i could kick the shit out of it everyday.......................

FUGGIN GUSTAVINOS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKS J-MO, YA GOT DOGS FLYIN THROUGH THE CLUB TO FIDDY ZENTS, THE FUCK