Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rent-A-Date...

dgmodel

for those of you who have been back up dates, to proms, weddings, dinners etc... (as in girls whose boyfriends cancel, or girls who dont have bf's or the like) do you feel used, and abused or do you enjoy it??? does the emotionless-loutish sex make up for it??? you just do it for the free booze??? why do we do it???

personally any excuse to dress up, and get schnazzy is why i do it, and the free liquor and the recompensing sex is a plus... <unless theyre in a relationship> (however afterwards it does make me a lil depressed or at least melancholy... only because i start to think about not being in a "real" relationship and doing the things i used to love to do when i was a couple... blah etc... so for me its a catch twenty-two and sometime contemplate saying yes for the next time... but like a crackhead i give in...

i was put in a position like this recently.

This guy I was seeing last year asked me to the Grammy's a couple of weeks ago. I was kinda surprised, and asked why he wanted to go with me. Turns out his now ex-girlfriend was going to be his date but she broke up with him. They were still going to go as friends, but for some reason she was backing out.

I felt kinda stupid...I'm sure it was really no offense to me, but I was still the "backup". Maybe I'd do it for the Academy Awards, but not the Grammy's.... :nono:

Originally posted by dgmodel

for those of you who have been back up dates, to proms, weddings, dinners etc... (as in girls whose boyfriends cancel, or girls who dont have bf's or the like) do you feel used, and abused or do you enjoy it??? does the emotionless-loutish sex make up for it??? you just do it for the free booze??? why do we do it???

personally any excuse to dress up, and get schnazzy is why i do it, and the free liquor and the recompensing sex is a plus... <unless theyre in a relationship> (however afterwards it does make me a lil depressed or at least melancholy... only because i start to think about not being in a "real" relationship and doing the things i used to love to do when i was a couple... blah etc... so for me its a catch twenty-two and sometime contemplate saying yes for the next time... but like a crackhead i give in...

fuck man thanks..i used to have no beef with it..but now im insecure and pee'd myself

thanks