Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse @5 roll call

crank47

Originally posted by crank47

Fine, let's call it ***Official***. (Damn stickler for the rules... grumble...). :D

yeah, it says here in the DC CP bylaws, chapter XVIIICMLMXCLMMM, law 56241.ADC, parragraph a651B0d10oqr5s:

"for rollcall threads to be considered official, the aforementioned shall be immediately preceeded and proceeded by a grand total of three asterix on either side. infringment of such by law or failure to abide by this will result in severe punishment by the DC CP rulling commitee."

tsk, tsk....and some one went to law school here :rolleyes:

:D

Originally posted by vicman

jambi and zelda would be a better time than opening dj, d:fuse and dj x-factor if u ask me...where is alias again?

would it be all techno?

wait, alias is where they have all the free pizza and shit and BYOB?

DnB at ALIAS this week, techno closes it out.

"friday.april.04.2003: A-SIDES from EastSide

The first in a series of drum ‘n’ bass big gun DJs appearing this spring at A.L.I.A.S.

A-SIDES || Eastside Recordings | Fuze | Metalheadz | UK ||

DEINFAMOUS w/ MC SON OF NUN || Syndicate | Incognito | Volume | metro DC/Bmore ||

ZELDA || www.metatrackstudios.com | metro DC/Bmore ||

JAMBI || NoMusic | Metrotechno | metro DC/Bmore ||"

A.L.I.A.S. is at the Studio -- 5583-B Guinea Rd. in Fairfax.

Since I'm not really into dnb, I'll catch D:Fuse then head over.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Better experience it quick before it becomes "members only" :rolleyes:

Here's the latest on that, doesn't look like they're doing the members only thing:

"No need to go thru ****** on a weekly basis to purchase advance tickets. Just email John Tab (johntab@buzzlife.com) if you plan to attend and list the full names of the guests who will be with you. Your names will be on the RSVP list at the front door.

A.L.I.A.S. will not become a members-only event. It will be for members as well as non-members who RSVP each week with intent to attend.

****** now will be used for monthly membership purchases only, not weekly ticket sales.

The 21+ age limit continues at A.L.I.A.S. BYOB is still in effect. We close after movie-time, when you’re ready."

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'd be very interested to hear what this place is like. It definitely intrgues me but also weirds me out a little b/c it's out in Fairfax and seems it could be a Buzz Board luv-fest. . . :shaky:

I agree. :shaky: I do like the byob idea though. I think Rockyblue has been there for one of the Give parties.

I'll be there on Friday to support D:FUSE since I worked my ass off to get him back to DC. Big thanks to M3 for picking him up on such short notice!

We're still looking for a place to do afterhours - if the weather is nice and if the roofdeck @ FIVE is open - we might just hang out there...

I went to Give2 (Alias before the renovations) and it's far... not sure we'll want to drive that far after drinking.