Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How many Years Does Space have on Everyone?

djdekan

Originally posted by johnny13

My first time @ Space a Gatecrasher party w/ Ashley Casselle. I think it was around september of 2000. So about 2 1/2 years for me!

damn! that was my first time there to. what can i say, so many memories. Fridays with Edgar in the blue room, hanging in a jam packed red room before the blue room opened. my cousin, piss drunk peeing in a dark corner. having my green laser taken away by a bouncer and then having Luis ripping him a new ass for pulling that stunt. bouncers (wont say who) who kept hooking up some people with X. and most of all the VIBE. nothing like it when the music was at its best, everyone with their arms in the air praising the dj, and 3000 of your closest friends.....

oh and of course, the now infamous Truck Horn......

I remember the latin music in the patio too, a friend of mine use to dance his ass off in the patio.

Im actually in the old web-site's pictures...

I was living in Europe for about a year and when I discovered Space I was like, danm, finally a club in Miami.

...You guys are making my eyes water. So many memories and so may good times. 3 years sure do go by fast when you are having fun. I am really going to miss the old Space, we put a lot of heart and energy into the place. Who would have thought we would make it to #1? 4 old empty warehouses in the middle of poverty stricken Downtown Miami rose from the ashes to be acknowledged as the number club venue in the world. My dreams were turned reality and it's all thanks to you guys. Give yourselves a big pat in the back for you made it happen. Thank you all for supporting us thru sick and thin. Now let's set the place on fire and send it off with a bang (Space Miami Style).

LP