Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire

kaydup

Yo Todd since we should be getting there around the same time. I was thinking you really need to drop a bomb when you get on the decks.

So I am sure all will agree with me that you gotta play your favorite signature track.

Jenny from the block

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:shaky:

Spent all day learning about the wonderful world of residential real estate law. :blown:

Anywho...

Not sure exactly what time I'll get there, I'm shooting to leave work early today. I mean, what the hell, I haven't been here all day anyway, who will miss me?

Once I get on the decks, though, it's so on...I've put together 4 hours of the queen French-Canadian Diva herself, Celine Dionne. You guys will roll face harder than you ever have in your lives!

Nice... hopefully you have her new track. That is a big room bomb if I've ever heard one!!

"It will be like nothing you have ever seen before" - Celine Dionne

Now it's looking like I might head over early and leave around 10 - 11ish.... who the hell knows, I'm juggling a few too many things tonight!

1. 711 is dope. With some lighting, place will kick ass.

2. Solid crowd for the opening night, this thing has major potential.

3. I will never DJ the same room as DJ Polock ever again, so help me God. I followed his stupid set with a sick King Unique - Lighters, which is my subtle way of giving him the finger.

4. What can I say, old people just feel the groovefire deep inside...either that or their prostate is acting up again, hard to say.

5. I'm still drunk.