Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some good clubs with trance music and good lights

tre78

problem is: the greatest lights? level definitly! in the main room where all the vip areas are, but trance music is a whole lot bettr at space.... the music is ok at level but for trance you have to go to like the little area where you first walk in... and the lights are in the main room. so i think you would be better off at space with great trance and great lighting...

i still think the lighting at level is better though cwm9.gif

Shadow Lounge for lights? I hope you wrote that wrong. I love Shadow, but a lighting array consisting of only 8 Trackspots is kinda lame...we shall see on Thursday if there's any improvement to that.

Top clubs for lighting:

1) Level (3 seperate Innova multicolor lasers, Martin MAC-250s and 300s, LWR Dataflash AF-1000 strobes, Martin Roboscan Pro 918s..)

2) crobar (Mobolazer, LWR Emulators, Martin MAC-250s and 300s, Roboscan Pro series, 2 Patend Light 1200s..cool effect BTW..snow machine, Molefays...)

3) Space (Coherent Innova series multicolor laser, Martin Roboscan series, MAC-250s, MAC-300s, Molefays...)

4) 320 (LWR Technobeams, Trackspots, Martin MAC-250s, in the capable hands of that cute girl, Allegra...)

Compare to Shadow's array of maybe 8 Trackspots...you can only do so much with those...

It's too bad, since Shadow is like #2 for good trance.

if you want to see the lights I'm talking about go to

Martin

and

Highend/LWR

Archived