Clubplanet Nightlife Community

doesn't anyone ever get tired of...

sassa

...watching, reading, or hearing the news after a while..i can watch the networks for a while, but i need to take a few days off afterwards...they parrot the same shit over and over, and then don't really say everything that we should be aware of anyways....

like right now, i don't even have the will to do it....

depressing news gets hard to digest after a while...

Originally posted by sassa

...watching, reading, or hearing the news after a while..i can watch the networks for a while, but i need to take a few days off afterwards...they parrot the same shit over and over, and then don't really say everything that we should be aware of anyways....

we actually agree....SCARY!!!!:worry::shake:

Originally posted by sassa

they parrot the same shit over and over, and then don't really say everything that we should be aware of anyways....

say things like american troops were purposely targeting babies in order to vent their frustrations and try to break the "will" of the iraqi resistance? that was front page news on a saudi paper....or write reports trying to link the plight of the palestinians to the struggle of the iraqi's from crusaders?.....

i do agree that it is very repetitive after a while....

Originally posted by raver_mania

lol - on that same note, anybody ever get tired of arguing the same points over and over again in this forum???

:D

not really....its getting my typing ability and thought gathering fine tuned for the gmat essays....

Originally posted by underwater

not really....its getting my typing ability and thought gathering fine tuned for the gmat essays....

shit, I just took my GMATs last SUnday...yeah, I think it really does help...! Learn to form opinions on the go! :cool:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

or going to same bathroom stall at work, b/c in ur mind...its ur fav. one out of the bunch?:tongue:

just remember....studies have shown that the stall closest to the entrance door is usually the cleanest....most people feel more comfortable in the furthest stall....hence more people who soiled that toilet before you...

shit, I just took my GMATs last SUnday...yeah, I think it really does help...! Learn to form opinions on the go! :cool:

thats funny as shit....are you looking at schools in DC?....i was thinking virginia and georgetown as potentials.....

thats funny as shit....are you looking at schools in DC?....i was thinking virginia and georgetown as potentials.....

ya, have applied to UMD, and going to apply to Georgetown and GW. HOwever, UmD is my first choice since they have a very strong IT focus...supposedly ranked pretty high in the nation. However, overall I think Georgetown is better.

I kinda have to stick around DC because I'm only going to do it part-time - can't afford to quit work and go full-time.

Where in VA are you looking?

just remember....studies have shown that the stall closest to the entrance door is usually the cleanest....most people feel more comfortable in the furthest stall....hence more people who soiled that toilet before you...

its ok...i have tons of wippies at my desk..i usually give myself a complete wipe down after i am done...

ya, have applied to UMD, and going to apply to Georgetown and GW. HOwever, UmD is my first choice since they have a very strong IT focus...supposedly ranked pretty high in the nation. However, overall I think Georgetown is better.

I kinda have to stick around DC because I'm only going to do it part-time - can't afford to quit work and go full-time.

Where in VA are you looking?

i forgot UMD....they are ranked in the 20's....that actually is where i most likely will go....thinking fall 2004.....UMD is a great school at a great price....i was also going to look at U of VA.....that would be a stretch for me.....i think Georgtown and UMD are pretty much on the same level.....UMD is a much better return on investment though.....also going to look at UNC, NYU, and another stretch will be Duke....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

its ok...i have tons of wippies at my desk..i usually give myself a complete wipe down after i am done...

my building provides those toilet covers....they always rip apart when you try and take them out of the box attached to the wall...