Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scor Project - Marco V roll call!!!

i think ill go iam down for some hard trance

but i think the promoters should have made COSMICA GATE AND SCOT PRJECT the same night not marco v

but its still gonna be an insane night hard shit all night

woo hooo

I am 50/50 at the moment..

I would very much like to see Marco V again, especially at a bigger place like Exit, their main floor works so well for trance.

Scot Project would have sealed the deal, but i am pretty sure he's not going to be there......MIX promoters have fucked themselves in my book by not announcing this, because we know exactly who to blame!

But anyways, we shall see....

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

I am 50/50 at the moment..

I would very much like to see Marco V again, especially at a bigger place like Exit, their main floor works so well for trance.

Scot Project would have sealed the deal, but i am pretty sure he's not going to be there......MIX promoters have fucked themselves in my book by not announcing this, because we know exactly who to blame!

But anyways, we shall see....

I don't know man. Now everyone is saying he is there. who the fuck knows.

damn man i just called too and i didnt ask if project would be there just asked who was goin to be there and she did sat project...in the next sentence she said "what does he play anyways" :laugh:

ahhh he better be there..i mean its not liek they would say no hes not goin to be there..