Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You learn something new every day?

joeg

I know like little bits of information that you don't necessarily need to know, or don't need to know.....All my friends make fun of me b/c I come out w/ little stupid tidbits of info that are basically useless LoL......idk...I think 1 day I'm going to write a book about my senseless knowledge

Originally posted by sweetie029

I know like little bits of information that you don't necessarily need to know, or don't need to know.....All my friends make fun of me b/c I come out w/ little stupid tidbits of info that are basically useless LoL......idk...I think 1 day I'm going to write a book about my senseless knowledge

Its always the useless things that we remember :D

Originally posted by phatman

...i learned that grey goose came out with a new product with lime...ala fineones...:D

ooh, i learned absolut came out with a vanilla flavored vodka... I wanna try a shot (or multiple shots) of that....

Cody: what? aren't you happy to see me?! :)

Originally posted by joeg

ooh, i learned absolut came out with a vanilla flavored vodka... I wanna try a shot (or multiple shots) of that....

Cody: what? aren't you happy to see me?! :)

haha anytime man...

adn the vanilla smirnoff is reallllll good i suggest it...try and get it with vanilla coke..or a chery coke...yummmmmmmmmm

DRINKS UP!

Originally posted by copahc

I learned not to stay out til three in the morning when I have to work the next day. I went in at 9 and left at 11 because i was so hung over... so now I'm at work on a saturday.

:(

:isok:

...that's a tough lesson....i'm just leaving work...got in at 9am...and i did go out last night but only till 12am...

...last night i learned that almond joy martinis are as good as they sound...

Originally posted by phatman

:isok:

...that's a tough lesson....i'm just leaving work...got in at 9am...and i did go out last night but only till 12am...

...last night i learned that almond joy martinis are as good as they sound...

yummy, that does sound good!

...i live in summit...and i went to dinner at The Muse in Morristown...my friend owns it...my two girlfriends and i had a late dinner at like 9/10pm then more drinks at the bar...you wanna talk about yummie, my friend had them bring out a dessert sampler platter of home made greek pastries AND a big fat plate of bananas flambe...oh i how i love food...and a good drink for that matter...;)