Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photo Gallery Update

pod

Guest genevieve

Dan,

Your pictures are class!!! Promise me you'll come shoot for that project when you get back...........................PLEASE!!!!

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Gen> Hmm; wonder what THAT project is... maybe it involves a green laser pointer and bread kneading in your birthday suit? cwm27.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Attomic> I love all the anger you have pent up; so funny your reaction every time I post... if you were a little slyer you'd realize that Gen and I are actually friends and do know each other in the "real" world. Maybe if you'd just put down your glowsticks for a second and eat fewer pills intelligence and peace may rain upon your soul.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Hey, nice pics man...

I'm courious, Do u take the pics w authorization from the clubs, or u sneak the camera in??!

U should take some pics in space too!! cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Prior authorization always, I use a decent SLR (imagine trying to sneak that in..'hey is that a zoom lens in your pants'...) and I'd be so SOL if I got caught with it and not cleared...afraid it'd get confiscated and all...

The trick is to not publish the 'questionable' images. Give the club/event a positive image, and it gets easier to get clearance each time...i.e. don't take pics of fucked up people, etc...

Archived