Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riva Mother Fuckin Street

WE GOTTA HERD BOUT 2000000000000000 DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

TOYT AND TOYT AND TOYT GIRLZ ONE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER.......................too many of me and DONS meathead BOZY ill be showin up SO william bring some BALLOONS to beef up them arms and CHEST or ya might be mistaken for a water bottle and get thrown from the second FLOOR............

hey just lookin out for a brotha...................

AND AFTERWARD IM GONNA TRY AND SELL MY BOOTY FOR SOME ROOFIES..............................

I BEG FOR A GIRL TO SLIP A ROOFY IN MY DRINK, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND STEAL MY WALLET.......................

I AINT GOT NO MONEY ANYWAY............................................

we are bringing the nuttiest of our friends tonite.....all the old school crackers and meatheadz are coming.....and they are all fired up....i feel bad for some of the slinkys in there.......we even got the old school chickenhead fdu chicks coming full force.......i really might need a liver and brain transplant after this one...........GOD I HOPE THE MUSIC IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

where's river street? never heard of it before.:confused:

its in hoboken jeffrey.......open till 3.........we are bringing everyone there.....rod is opening up and it is a couple of our friends birthdays......i know eric is going......kevin and keith went last time so i am sure they will go again......show face son.....can outta the house for once......or shove that fizz right up your ass!!!!!.....holla back bro

Originally posted by dondiezel26

its in hoboken jeffrey.......open till 3.........we are bringing everyone there.....rod is opening up and it is a couple of our friends birthdays......i know eric is going......kevin and keith went last time so i am sure they will go again......show face son.....can outta the house for once......or shove that fizz right up your ass!!!!!.....holla back bro

no shady bouncer in there

I know where River Street is you FUKIN' IDIOT!:laugh:

And we'll see if those three show face... my money says they wind up at chili's in clark drinkin' coors light and maybe might head over to breathless if they get adventurous!

I'll be ready tho, awaiting the call if they decide to prove me wrong.

:cool:

jeffrey....respect your elders....i will make sure those clowns go.....your little group of crackanimals looks more like girl scouts lately........lemme guess you guys get together and hold hands on friday nights, screaming the chorus to zombie nation and sipping wine......prove me wrong nicca........bring on the fizz!!!!!!

you got the fairy part right.......i will supply my own fizzes.....NONE FOR YOU FOCKER!!!!!

AIGHT.. I set myself up for that one. But If I show face at river street and you don't give me a fizz that will be tantamount to a slap inthe face and I will be left with no choice but to lay you out ma fugga!!:laugh: :laugh: