Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR DJ ON NYE?

borkinj

Eddie X might drop the bomb...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Here's Crobar's lineup...

Eddix X and Juan Majia spin for a party hosted by...

Callin Fortis, Kenny Smith, Bob Meyers, Caludia Gassel, Carmel Ophir, Mykel Stevens, Jovar Andrews, Cede, Paolo Picente and the entire crobar family present

THE CRYSTAL BALL at crobar miami.

Tickets cost $50, and info will be available on where to get them soon.

email jeremy@clubplanet.com if you're interested on buying them through ClubPlanet.com easily online.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

nobody special will be neither at crobar, level, space, etc......i'm not sure what's going on this year, but everyone is going local as far as dj's are concerned. these places are having their resident dj's for that night....whooooopi. yeah whatever. whack. cwm21.gif

oh! and to answer about eddie x and mejia....they could throw a party, but it's your usual fri & sat nights at crobar, about level let's not even go there...well to put it in a few words about that WHACK place, the theme for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years </a> in level will be..........................................................are you ready?...........drum roll please................STUDIO 54 ladies & gents...yeah a whole-lots-FUN boys and girls. cwm41.gif

What's wrong with local Miami DJs? Plus, there's int'l DJs for NYE anyhow...Talla's at Shadow, and Space has someone special booked...Plus, Fuel should be opening, and I think 320's inviting Steve Lawler back...

I'd rather see a local Miami DJ where it's warm with a friendly crowd than a celebrity DJ where it's cold and the crowds are stodgy...(not gonna mention city names)

Archived