Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Billy

Originally posted by solargirl

Dave you going to River St tonight

maria....are you serious.....i mention riverstreet in every post.....i hope this is sarcasm at its best.....if not.....check those tanning bulbs!!!!......i will be there with bells on.......i will leave the nipple clamps to the digga!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

last time i saw billy he was hiding from the bouncers at factory.......billy boy you best not be a lightweight again tonite!!!

Yeah no more Factory for me even though I wanted to stay my boys were weak they cant hang anymore....

That mother fucking bouncer was like a K-9 dog.... I was telling him to get off my ass and stop following me around..........

I was ready top SMASH him with my J--:D

you were definitely smart for leaving that shithole.....i will never step foot in there again unless i am with about 30 friends.......what a poor excuse for a crowd!!!!!!......and what were the bouncers looking for.......there wasnt even any shit in there to do!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

you were definitely smart for leaving that shithole.....i will never step foot in there again unless i am with about 30 friends.......what a poor excuse for a crowd!!!!!!......and what were the bouncers looking for.......there wasnt even any shit in there to do!!!!!!

nothing in that joint what a disgrace........... They just need to shut that place down for good... I heard they are closing for good after the 13th Anniversary party

Originally posted by solargirl

Hope you feel better..hey what are you sportin these days..i was looking at some pics from a while ago..sometimes you had the scruff and sometimes not..I think I like no scruff better

Well lets see a week ago I shaved my whole face didnt like it.... I just grew a beard but cleaned up with a thin line I may get rid of it soon and go back to the goatie