Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drum and bass / uk hard house

ravepapa

well now that i have your attention.... if you like drum and bass or even hard house.... you are more than welcome to join us this saturday at the bull dog cafe located east on oakland park blvd.... just over the bridge off the intracoastal.... if your a dj and would to spin a set you can contact us at artistryent@aol.com cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

[This message has been edited by ravepapa13 (edited 12-20-2000).]

Sorry to post this too late, but the Bulldog Gig has been postponed until after the New Year. We are always looking for quality unnkown DJ's. There will be opportunities forthcoming so if you are interested, email myself or Gary and tell us a little about you. syversin@yahoo.com or artistryent@aol.com

Happy Holidays and a safe and prosperous New Year.

See you in 2001.......

------------------

Syversin

"Great art comes from great passion"

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

So where are you guys this weekend ....

FRI.? Nevis/Velvet?

SAT.? Anywhere ?

Sun.? Iguana @ Las Olas?

Just tryin' to keep up and "get in the Mix" cwm11.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

Hey guys...

What's the deal for this weekend?! Where is everyone going, I'm goin out w some friends from up north, but other than the same old Washington Ave spots... I got no better options.. Just came back down for break, but I don't really know what's new that's hot in Ft Lauderdale; or SoBe for that matter.. It would be nice to meet some people from the FL boards too! hehehe Let me know what u guys are up to, or drop me a PM...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Archived