Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD on 4th and B April 11th...

sassa

I'm definitely there. I haven't hear him since last year at Roxy in NY.

Is 4th and B small place. I hate small places casue you can't move or dance. I don't mind standing but sometimes his parties is too hectic esp. with all the little kids acting stupid inside....

i dunno..i heard it's kind of small..but it's one of the best clubs in san diego....

btw, they've linked the windsor family, the hapsburgs, the zapatistas, and the bush family...they do all come from the same family bloodlines...interesting isn't it...

Its really too bad that there aren't any after hours in SD. Sometimes I do miss hitting a club around 2 or 3am until whenever I feel like heading home.

Its hard to find a club that has a good environment.

One thing for sure I'm gonna check out PVD next week....lol

Laterz

it is hard finding a club, but there are some chill places to hang out downtown, like the mediterannean cafe on ash and 5th ave...really nice, cool atmosphere, to smoke sheesha and drink coffee...i dunno if i'm going...need to do an exam 8 am the next day....4th and b is supposed to be a huge room ...not a big, big place with different areas...but nice...have fun to whomever that goes..maybe i'll pass by...:D

Hey:

I think I am doing the same. Have to be at work by 9 for some bs shit that has to be done. Not sure yet.

Responsiblity hate it sometimes. There are times I miss my reckless and crazy life.......lol

Anayway, for all those who go have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!