Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok so gustivinos was the worst club i ever been to

yup.

EXTREMLY RUDE AND COKY DICK FACE EMPLOYEES.

UGLY PEOPLE in nice clothes.

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooRIBLE sound system... I couldent even tell what songs where on HOLY fucken echo.

another perfect example that

n

y

c

is done.

thank god me and tits came back to metro and saved are night. ..

Originally posted by velvetrope

i was there last week and had a blast. not a big fan on hip hop clubs but that place had a good vibe. alot of energy in the club and the crowd was beautiful. i think gustavinos is a great spot to start your night off.

Z

THis place is a PERFECT example that people go where they think is cool and not to a palce that IS cool. Even if you enjoy rap how could you enjoy it there? the sound system was by far the worst i have ever herd. THis place is so not about the music its not even funny.. THere is better looken people in the morg. Im not saying this becuase i had problems. My man hooked me up all night and it was cool of him. But let the truth be told the place was BAD

Originally posted by notallthere

THis place is a PERFECT example that people go where they think is cool and not to a palce that IS cool. Even if you enjoy rap how could you enjoy it there? the sound system was by far the worst i have ever herd. THis place is so not about the music its not even funny.. THere is better looken people in the morg. Im not saying this becuase i had problems. My man hooked me up all night and it was cool of him. But let the truth be told the place was BAD

Thats right .....Keeep it REDplow style!!!!

speak ur mind!!! Ha

i had that comp party to GO...thats like hip hopy....u could of had it.

WEll........KEEP IT REDplow!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by cRuCh

Thats right .....Keeep it REDplow style!!!!

speak ur mind!!! Ha

i had that comp party to GO...thats like hip hopy....u could of had it.

WEll........KEEP IT REDplow!!!!:tongue:

word

whats the www.redplow.com ? Is it another fucken shit cheese ball website? I sure as shit wont joing this so called www.redplow.com I mean like who would name there site www.redplow.com does that liek mean somthing? yeash i sure as hell wont go to www.redplow.com

YOu guys are dumb, 1st off you have to like hip hop and it kinda suck that there was no smoking. so that was not an added bonus. And for some reason they were being really strict about letting people in and letting ppl upstairs.

whatever notallthere, you said you hated dressing up, i thought you looked great that way. you ass wipe.:mad:

I think Gustavinos is off the hook........ I am not all for RAP but I went there last week and had a blast, And since when is Gustavino considered a CLUB...... I thought it is more of a lounge..... The music is different a change for once doesnt anyone ever get sick of CLUB music all the time.... I do

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think Gustavinos is off the hook........ I am not all for RAP but I went there last week and had a blast, And since when is Gustavino considered a CLUB...... I thought it is more of a lounge..... The music is different a change for once doesnt anyone ever get sick of CLUB music all the time.... I do

thats how i felt.. it was a nice change.. nice to see new people.. they just didn't have a good time cause they didn't come with us!!!

Originally posted by dani672

thats how i felt.. it was a nice change.. nice to see new people.. they just didn't have a good time cause they didn't come with us!!!

your probably right dani, everybody seemed to hate it but i know you jess and kelly always have a blast. I guess you need to go with the right people

Originally posted by ninadd

your probably right dani, everybody seemed to hate it but i know you jess and kelly always have a blast. I guess you need to go with the right people

if your with good freinds you can have fun in a local bar...................................

WHy even bother going to an over priced club with rude door people, a shitty sound system and, over priced drinks....

just sayen....

:blank:

I have to agree with Notallthere on this one.

I went there about 2 months ago for a friends b-day. I thought the place was more like a happy hour place.....or somewhere to pregame it for an hour or two. It was free to get in which was good for a city club but the drinks were so overpriced. The employees treated people like garbage....like it was such a privilege just to step inside their club. That night it was like 10 degrees out and the big head at the door was making 8 people stand outside for 45 min :mad: just because he felt like it. The music was decent but yeah the sound system sucked. The crowd wasn't any different then the normal city crowd but I wasn't feelin the vibe.

Even after all this, I was willing to give it another try since everyone was saying how good it was....thinking maybe things had changed since then or I was there on an off night. :)

Originally posted by neena16

I went there about 2 months ago for a friends b-day. I thought the place was more like a happy hour place.....or somewhere to pregame it for an hour or two. It was free to get in which was good for a city club but the drinks were so overpriced. The employees treated people like garbage....like it was such a privilege just to step inside their club. That night it was like 10 degrees out and the big head at the door was making 8 people stand outside for 45 min :mad: just because he felt like it. The music was decent but yeah the sound system sucked. The crowd wasn't any different then the normal city crowd but I wasn't feelin the vibe.

Even after all this, I was willing to give it another try since everyone was saying how good it was....thinking maybe things had changed since then or I was there on an off night. :)

what would you know Mrs Factory/Vinyl..............j/k

IMO Gustavinos for me at least would be horrible if I didn't have a connection in there. It's a pain in the ass to get upstairs if you don't buy bottles, and if you don't know Willard at the front then you will be miserable.

As all places are, It is what you make of it.

I have the best time in there if I am with a big group of my friends and we get a table and a couple of bottles of the goose. I normally can't stand Hip-Hop in a club, but the atmosphere (Setup, Girls, etc) more then make up for it...

This past friday was an off night, the Rain, and the list not being setup until 11:30 sent people to other places that night.

Def a good pregame for Metro.

Originally posted by neena16

Baby- You were there on a Saturday, I think everyone is referring to the Friday night party. Not sure if that makes any difference.

i have NEVER had a bad time at gustavinos. if your looking for a club with a dancefloor and house music then gustavinos is not the place flor you. and if you dont know the right people there you may have a wait or may not be able to get upstairs. and gustavinos is not the kind of place that is meant to have a multi milliondollar sound system. i personally like the way the music sounds there with the echo. and its not to loud so you can actually have a conversation with someone, and its not to dark so you can actually see people too.

Question: So this isn't the type of place where I can walk in, take my shirt off, tuck apart of the shirt into the back of my pants, or have a water bottle tucked into my back pocket?? Man, funk that!!!

Seriously, the no smoking law has to have some type of influence on the city lounge/bar/clubs. Man, funk that!!!!