Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Riverstreet last night?

Originally posted by thehype

i planned on goin to riverstreet but the shitty weather kept my ass in town

Then why are you responding to my thread? What fuckin good are you?

Hey, did you guess the song lyrics in my sig yet?

Originally posted by ninadd

It was a good time but when the 'moo' was dj'ing he kept announcing his name every 2 minutes no joke!! It was really obnoxcious but besides that the music was really good.

Some people like MC's some don't. I know what ya mean. The hardest part is trying to mix beats with an MC screaming over your music. But Toro is a good guy and I had fun spinning there. I think the whole Hoboken scene is used to MCs. When you play a dark set MC's don't fit in. Joe and I were in a dark, hard set mood and that is when an MC really doesn't fit into the equation.

Originally posted by themoo

Some people like MC's some don't. I know what ya mean. The hardest part is trying to mix beats with an MC screaming over your music. But Toro is a good guy and I had fun spinning there. I think the whole Hoboken scene is used to MCs. When you play a dark set MC's don't fit in. Joe and I were in a dark, hard set mood and that is when an MC really doesn't fit into the equation.

moo....quick question.....wasnt there another dj spinning on friday.......and he definitley was playing much harder than you did......roddigga.....you my nigga.....you finally stepped it up and spun like we all knew you could........i dont know about the rest of Riverstreet but the 50+ of our friends that showed support had a fawken awesome time......and yes digga you did blow it up.....no more pre-game alcohol for now on.........total difference than last time at cherri.......and joe gio keeps impressing me each time i hear him......probably because i am always in his ear yelling at him or requesting songs.....hell of a fawken job rod and joe!!!!!....cant wait for the next one!!!!

Your set was awesome but please get rid of that Mc it was totally killing your good music

roddy roddy digga... nice set kid. thoroughly impressed. too bad all your fans couldn't have made it. :( nah, seriously, good shit dude.

and joe.. maybe it's me, but your skills in the past few months have gone through the roof. nice selection too, esp the prep work for deep dish next sat.

davey.. take it easy, you're all worked up. and stop trying to make me drink, it's hard enough w/o the peer pressure.

Originally posted by dogekid

roddy roddy digga... nice set kid. thoroughly impressed. too bad all your fans couldn't have made it. :( nah, seriously, good shit dude.

and joe.. maybe it's me, but your skills in the past few months have gone through the roof. nice selection too, esp the prep work for deep dish next sat.

davey.. take it easy, you're all worked up. and stop trying to make me drink, it's hard enough w/o the peer pressure.

Jay Jay are you ready for DEEP DISH.....FUCK factory my last time I ever step in there was last week...never again, I cant wait to hear DEEP DISH tear that joint apart

I actually had a good time at River Street...Digga...Great Job...I am very impressed....

Billy...Always a great time hanging out...

Dogekid...Nice seeing you...

Adriana...Do I even have to say anything?...I think I said it all on the ride home!

The Moo...good job as well...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Jay Jay are you ready for DEEP DISH.....FUCK factory my last time I ever step in there was last week...never again, I cant wait to hear DEEP DISH tear that joint apart

u bet. and relax with that Eq/Sust/Growth stack. ur blowin up way too quick

stacked.. always a pleasure. tell bigtime his arms and titties exceed the weight limit in jersey

Roddigga, Joe, and Moo--great job on Friday nite...the music was off the hook. According to the Digga, I was cross eyed and speaking in jibberish by the time he was done his set, but whatever, I had fun. I guess I am officially taking over Bert's role as the drunk person in our group.

Digga, I am very, very proud of you roomy--you practiced hard all month, and your hard work really paid off. I knew you could do it.

To all of our peeps, it was soo good seeing everyone, we def have to get together for these FDU reunions more often~!!!!

the entire FDU student body, especially the football team for showing the support, and of course my ROOMATES.............!!!!

CP HOLLAAA out to, siscokid, j2dabizo, dixienormous, ericone, badass, kellyNdaCLub0616, stardo, njstacked, njbigtime(did she call??), bellasmom, dogekid, donjaunDeizel26(thanks brotha), ninadd, carguy19(chocolate traxxx......) DEEELITE1 (MWAH) and to all others i forgot, OH yeah and my darlin StAcYlyNn(love ya my little birdie)................HOLLAAAAAAAa at ME...............

and definatly a special thanks to ELITE ENT, JOEGIO and MOUSSA thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a BIG FU goes out to my BEST FRIENDS DJCHRISRUH, FUCK YOU, ILL SEND YA A CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAFI I FORGIVE YA!!!!!!!! AND TO ANGELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY BROWN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONG LIVE JOE GIORGIO THE NEXT FUNK MASTER "CANT" FLEX..........................

Rod looked like he's been spinning for 10 years, defenitely a great job.

thanks MOO, especially for the confidence!!!!!!!!!..............joe bailed me out a couple time but other than that i felt pretty GOOD. especiall with my track selection for the time i was on for!!!!!!! you and JOZEPPI def get TWO fist PUMPS for CLOSIN out the NIGHT.........................

i understand now its not an over night skill to pick up on...........and i've decided to start taken it more seriously before my friends stop going to clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya did a great JOB ass well, the only thing that ruied it was the MC killin the MOOD, we'll def get together, im gonna start really takin it seriously, diggas got learn to make the transition from MANGLED MESS to DJ........................

thank again..........................

reality shows are always fun!!!!!!!!!!!!, i mean triple threat parties..................

it was so upsetting i did not get a rose during the rose ceremony kellyNdaCLub, and i was not able to advance to the the FINAL CUT

maybe over the summer i can make it up to you and show you that i can make a great partner...........LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...........

LOVE YA SHORTIE..........................................