Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow!!! Wtf

Originally posted by m0chi69

no way? :(

now i have to go outside and enjoy the sun for sure today.

being totally serious...as of now they said it's suppose to start in the mornin & go into the evenin...the weather is always wrong for the most part so we will see

Originally posted by stiffler

We may see snow but it wont stick

are you sure Sticky??

i look at the weather about 5 times a day or so cuz i am anal for sum reason & now it says 6-12 inches & it's gonna be 23 degrees tonight & only a high of 33 tomorrow...the temperatures are droppin big time

the ground isnt cold enough for it to stick.........plus the weather people are always wrong!!! Werent we suppose to get 4-6 inches last sunday?????????

The best way to tell the weather is by looking out your friggin window!!!

of course the weather is almost always wrong...but i am just hopin it does cuz i want my nite class cancelled Sticky, that's all...i am soo sick of studyin & would love to have another week to study for it

friday night- i got nothing but sleet here at my house

it kept everything fozen til late saturday evening and now its in the 30's all day here

not cold enough? maybe just by you stiffy:eek:

but its well enough to get bad here-

anyone comming to roast marshmellows?

with 47 days until memorial day weekend...:blown:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...BERGEN NJ-BRONX NY-EASTERN PASSAIC NJ-ESSEX NJ-HUDSON NJ-KINGS (BROOKLYN) NY-NASSAU NY-NEW YORK (MANHATTAN) NY-NORTHEAST SUFFOLK NY-NORTHERN FAIRFIELD CT-NORTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-NORTHERN NEW HAVEN CT-NORTHERN NEW LONDON CT-NORTHERN WESTCHESTER NY-NORTHWEST SUFFOLK NY-ORANGE NY-PUTNAM NY-QUEENS NY-RICHMOND (STATEN IS.) NY-ROCKLAND NY-SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT-SOUTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN CT-SOUTHERN NEW LONDON CT-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY-UNION NJ-WESTERN PASSAIC NJ-

...A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR 6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW FOR MONDAY MORNING AND MONDAY NIGHT...

...NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS WILL OCCUR MONDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING...

AN UNUSUALLY STRONG HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM OVER CENTRAL CANADA WILL BUILD SOUTHEAST AND PROVIDE A THICK LAYER OF COLD AIR ACROSS THE REGION.

AS A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM MOVES NORTHEAST AND WEAKENS ACROSS THE TENNESSEE VALLEY...ANOTHER LOW WILL FORM OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST DURING MONDAY AFTERNOON. THIS COASTAL LOW WILL SLOWLY INTENSIFY AS IT MOVES SOUTH OF LONG ISLAND MONDAY NIGHT.

SNOW IS FORECAST TO DEVELOP BETWEEN 8 AM AND 11 AM. BURSTS OF HEAVY SNOW...FALLING AT RATES FROM 1 TO 3 INCHES PER HOUR...WILL OCCUR IN NARROW BANDS THROUGH AFTERNOON. SNOW WILL MIX WITH SLEET AND MAY CHANGE TO SLEET BRIEFLY ALONG THE IMMEDIATE ATLANTIC OCEAN SHORES BY LATE AFTERNOON.

NORTHEAST WINDS AVERAGING 20 TO 30 MPH...COMBINED WITH HEAVY SNOW...WILL CREATE NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS...MAKING TRAVEL QUITE HAZARDOUS.

ALTHOUGH SNOW WILL LINGER PAST MIDNIGHT...THE ACCUMULATING SNOW IS FORECAST TO END BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

STAY TUNED TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND WEATHER.COM FOR UPDATES....

Originally posted by erica127

of course the weather is almost always wrong...but i am just hopin it does cuz i want my nite class cancelled Sticky, that's all...i am soo sick of studyin & would love to have another week to study for it

You can come over my house, Ill help you study

Ok so I was wrong about the snow not stickin..................my bad................but I can stillhelp w/ the tension thing!

Sticky, it's ok...no hard feelings....tension will be here with us for a while