Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you find raves?

here is how it really works

1. Get an egg

2. Get directions to a certin liquor store

3. go to that liquor store

4. tell the clerk you wanna trade in egg

once you completed step 4, the clerk will give you directions to the rave in exchange for the egg

:laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

1. Get an egg

once you completed step 4, the clerk will give you directions to the rave in exchange for the egg

I think this only works if your zip code is 90210

Originally posted by thehype

1. Get an egg

Attn: hype&luvle02~~~~~>>>>>:laugh: :laugh:

Do what I do: Go to your local highschool and wait in the parking lot for the 8th period bell to ring...........grab any 16yr old chick and ask her if she knows of any cool parties for the old doods to hang.............she'll take you to the local rave and maybe even blow ya(this only happens sometimes)

Originally posted by stiffler

Do what I do: Go to your local highschool and wait in the parking lot for the 8th period bell to ring...........grab any 16yr old chick and ask her if she knows of any cool parties for the old doods to hang.............she'll take you to the local rave and maybe even blow ya(this only happens sometimes)

i guess stiffler has been hangin out wit those 16 year old girls that were eyeing him up at the bowling alley that nite

You are all such smart asses....not everyone is as old as you all. Just because you grew out of it doesn't mean everyone has to...don't you know that's where me and piro have been hiding out on Sat nights with our glowsticks and lollipops. It's our secret fetish..... :D;)

Originally posted by neena16

You are all such smart asses....not everyone is as old as you all. Just because you grew out of it doesn't mean everyone has to...don't you know that's where me and piro have been hiding out on Sat nights with our glowsticks and lollipops. It's our secret fetish..... :D;)

Hahahahahaa........Piro said you guys have been hangin out at those dominatrix clubs..............