Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday review

kaydup

Yes. So damn boring......aside for something funky he would drop about every 5th track. Dark plodding progressive.....I felt like my feet were stuck to the floor all night. He was a zillion times better at wmc....which is why I went to see him this weekend. Not the first time he has bored me to tears so I guess I will wait until Miami '04 to see him again.

What the hell did you punks do :mad:

sander has a reputation of hit or miss. i liked him in b'more on thursday, i guess some dj's just arent good with extended sets.

howells bores me to tears for 5 of his 10hrs sets at arc.

sander had his A++++++ game on at WMC.

Originally posted by vicman

instead of putting those pics on your avatar, it would be more fitting to put them as your sig. :D

Nooooooo! I can't see sigs, booooooo.

I've never heard more mixed reviews on a DJ than everytime I see a Sander review. He's got to be the most hit-or-miss DJ out there. I've still yet to see him.... I don't like the idea of travelling 4 hours to see a dj who has an off night (and I missed him the one time he was at Avalon).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nooooooo! I can't see sigs, booooooo.

I've never heard more mixed reviews on a DJ than everytime I see a Sander review. He's got to be the most hit-or-miss DJ out there. I've still yet to see him.... I don't like the idea of travelling 4 hours to see a dj who has an off night (and I missed him the one time he was at Avalon).

i saw him in october at arc and he was all over the place from 1am to 4am. i left at 4am 'cuz i was getting bored. i logged on to CP and NB later on that week and read that he had tore it up after 4am. :mad:

i dont understand how people could enjoy it :confused:

he really is hit or miss....more miss than hit imo. there is no iraq with him :laugh:

he actually owned at wmc.....hooj party & space....and i heard good things about his set at bed. i saw him twice before wmc and hated it so much, so for me to like him after wmc it must have been good.

catch him when he is in boston next but dont drive for him