Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Music Festival NYC

Originally posted by sda56336

Was curious if anyone has any info or knows where to find info about the Ultra Festival that is supposed to be held in NYC in Fall 2003, send me an email...Thanks

Me too, Spank u !!:tongue:

I WAS TALKING TO A COUPLE PROMOTERS OUT IN MIAMI WHILE I WAS AT ULTRA 5, HEARD ITS GONNA BE IN SEPTEMBER, BUT THEY ARE STILL NOT SURE ON THE VENUE......EITHER WAY, ITS GONNA FKN SUCK OUT HERE CUZ NYC IS GR8, BUT MIAMI IS A FKN WAY BETTER PLACE TO DO THIS PARTY......I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT FKN DO THIS IN RANDALLS ISLAND, I HATE THAT FKN DUMP......CENTRAL PARK MIGHT BE A PLACE, BUT THE AMOUNT OF COPS IN THERE WILL BE REDICULOUS......IF ANYONE WHO WENT TO ULTRA 5 THIS YR KNOWS, THERE WAS LIKE ONE UNDERCOVER FOR LIKE EVERY 2 PEOPLE.....AND THAT WAS MIAMI, JUST THINK WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE HERE IN NYC......

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

CENTRAL PARK MIGHT BE A PLACE, BUT THE AMOUNT OF COPS IN THERE WILL BE REDICULOUS......IF ANYONE WHO WENT TO ULTRA 5 THIS YR KNOWS, THERE WAS LIKE ONE UNDERCOVER FOR LIKE EVERY 2 PEOPLE.....AND THAT WAS MIAMI, JUST THINK WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE HERE IN NYC......

Then I guess we can't shoot K into our eyelids in public then.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

unfortunately...i dont think its gonna happen in NYC... :(

yeah they can promote it all they want but that doesn't change the city's view on this scene and i don't see them approving the permits for a party like this.