Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March visit

trinamj

Somebody, help me please!!!!

I will be in Miami approx. March 11-17 (for a brief vacation), and I was looking for some cool clubs to go to.

Hip-Hop and R&B is cool, any other suggestions greatly accepted (good atmosphere, great people-something nice and colorful).

Any help you can give will be appreciated!

Kat

Originally posted by Rina900:

hey wassup

definitely check out warsaw, amnesia, level, deep, crobar, goddess.... and go to ocean dr and go to wet willie's and the clevelander (bars)......

are u going to MIA from NY?

No. Actually, I will be leaving for Miami from Texas. If I can get this event together.

cwm30.gif

Not to be picky - but this post was from a person who finds R&B and hip hop cool - exactly why would you send them to level or crobar or - SHADOW LOUNGE - oh yes, george acosta's found rhythm...lmfao - not even in his wildest wet dream...

I'm not a big hip hop fan or anything, so i can't offer strong recommendations, but level and crobar, while they may or may not be "cool" clubs, don't necessarily offer r&b and hip hop - especially on the weekends.

Instead of randomly offering up suggestions based on your own particulary wants and whimsies, doesn't it make more sense to actually suggest things that this person may actually like?

actually - here's a suggestion for the person posting this - here's a website that has many of the clubs/bars etc in the south florida area, with some local reviews - http://digitalcity.com/southflorida/

good luck and happy partying.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Level has a hip-hop room...

There's no place that I know that's worth going to that puts that music 'into the rotation'. Most DJs around here stick to a style, and don't throw in other genres (i'm talking about the broad genres, not specifics like tribal,deep,etc..) like a radio station personality does...in other words, they are DJs in the club sense, not in the sense you're aiming for...besides, it totally throws me off if all of the sudden it goes from like trance to house! smile.gif

Archived