Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opera Browser

I just downloaded Opera and i'm playing around with it...

Seems to be a pretty viable alternative to IE... moreso than netscape...

anyone else using this? got any tips for tweaking some of those caching settings?

make sure you disable your pop-ups, fron the file menu- quick prefrences menu... It works like a charm... Although sometimes i notice that the browser does some funny stuff on cp msg board... anyway you will enjoy it, I have been using it for two months now and like it more than I.E... :)

Originally posted by rdancer

make sure you disable your pop-ups, fron the file menu- quick prefrences menu... It works like a charm... Although sometimes i notice that the browser does some funny stuff on cp msg board... anyway you will enjoy it, I have been using it for two months now and like it more than I.E... :)

yeah, I really like it... especially the tabbed browser windows, and "open in the background"...

Originally posted by smokesum

shouldnt this be in tech forum? :confused:

i just finished jerking off, i hope i didn't get any of my seed on you... you may want to get an umbrella if you're going to take up permanent residence on my balls...

Originally posted by joeg

i just finished jerking off, i hope i didn't get any of my seed on you... you may want to get an umbrella if you're going to take up permanent residence on my balls...

"they used to say you didn't walk wit Joeg, but you walked among him"