Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Roxy Promoters/workers/owners

I have not been to Roxy since the end of Sexy a year ago. I plan on making my return for TIESTO on May 16, 2003 and have one request.......... can you install a horn for tiesto, blow horn, string horn any horn for his set. Everywhere I have seen Tiesto has a "Horn" except the Roxy! I will even contribute it myself if you are willing. He loves the music more then anyother DJ and loves using the horn in his sets. Maybe you guys put one in over the year, if not please do so.

Thank you.:D

Does anyone know the set times yet?

I AM A MIRAGE BUM!! I HAVE NOT GONE ANYWHERE ELSE, IT'S BECOME LIKE I DRUG PROBLEM, LOL. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARDS, FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS NOW.

iT'S GETTING BAD... TWICE A WEEK NOW:idea:

IT'S SO CLOSE TO HOME, i LOVE TO CROWD, THE MUSIC, MY FRIEND BARTENDS AND SHE GIVE ME DRINKS FOR NOTHING, IT WORKS OUT GREAT.

close to home, you know the bartender, you like the music, you roll with joe t. you call that a good time. i remember the days when it was about the music and having "FUN". and now you request a horn for tiesto to blow. blow this. i haven't seen you have fun since PVD was here on NOV 1 2002. it's 2003. and correct me if i'm wrong i'm pretty sure you go to Mirage 3 times a week wed, fri, sat i hear you spend more there a month then you spend on your Z3 lease. you want fun branch out, try new places, instead of putting the places i go to down (i.e. Arc) take out your tampon and party like you use to. you missed a sick night diggers @ centro that was fun. i know i know, this is alot of talk for someone who has no life due to college lacrosse and reads message boards to keep in touch with the scence but at least i know the "fun" places to go even if i can't make it all the time. 53 days till neptunes then i guess you'll never make it west of exit 38 on the LIE then. As for your horn i think you have a better chance bringing your own air horn, maybe you can be tiesto's personal monkey boy and he'll stick his finger in your ass everytime he wants you to blow the horn. hopefully i'll see you in the near future sometime. tell small paul and the rest of your struggling crew whats up.

well its wednesday so i guess it's time to start stretching your neck for your head bob, and your arms for your hand moves (cheese grater, ice pick, it's cold) becasue its wednesday and that means 1 thing MIRAGE, or as i like to call it Menage. Your different. i'm just speaking my mind.

DEEK

DEEK, you are to funny. I think Zoolander might cry, althought I love Mirage we should go to new places. But its hard when everyone around you are doing stuff and you want to but you can't. It sucks! Mirage keeps us clean. Just one more thing, when Neptunes opens we'll be out there every weekend, and you know you'll be right with us.

43 More Days Till Neptunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!