Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Great Events 1 Highway!!!

This Saturday April 12th is the 12 Year Anniversary of Club Abyss. Returning to Abyss after 3 years will be DJ Denny Tsettos along with DJ's Joe Ferdico and Manny The Greek. Directly across the highway at Deko Lounge is our Surf Club VIP Card Giveaway Night with Resident DJ Richie Santana!!! PM me or E-mail me at Joe111774@aol.com to be placed on the Guestlist for either or BOTH Events!!!

OH HOLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....................

hmmmmmmmmmmm, digga might have to celebrate his BURFDAY UP IN GOOD OL JERSEY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denny, abysss!!!!!!!!!!, surf club vouchers across the way at DEKO............MR. HASKINS openin for richie.............the excitements giving me GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all we need now is AFTER HOURS AT DEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE SURF CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

OH HOLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....................

hmmmmmmmmmmm, digga might have to celebrate his BURFDAY UP IN GOOD OL JERSEY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denny, abysss!!!!!!!!!!, surf club vouchers across the way at DEKO............MR. HASKINS openin for richie.............the excitements giving me GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all we need now is AFTER HOURS AT DEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE SURF CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roddigga- I better see all you guys!!! I know you have lots of Birthdays!!!

mr armenio, preperation are already taken care of ya lumpa mangled mess............wasnt sure if you were on earth on friday at metro, digga picked your eyes off the floor, and had to insert them back in your face................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, and say it with me mr armenio HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

"AFTA THE PAHTE ITS THE.............. AFTA PAHTE, AND AFTA THE AFTA PAHTE ITS THE....................HOTEL LOBBY".........................

mr armenio, preperation are already taken care of ya lumpa mangled mess............wasnt sure if you were on earth on friday at metro, digga picked your eyes off the floor, and had to insert them back in your face................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, and say it with me mr armenio HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

"AFTA THE PAHTE ITS THE.............. AFTA PAHTE, AND AFTA THE AFTA PAHTE ITS THE....................HOTEL LOBBY".........................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Good seeing you Friday!!!

This should be a great night Rt 35 is going to be jumping see you all at mine and Asuave bar. Jarmenio i know you will be there i will make sure i keep the johnny black away from you. Tsettooooooooooooooooooos

Originally posted by danfury

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"ITS ALMOST THE FREEGIN WEEKEND AND IM ABOUT TO HAVE ME SOME FUN"

POSSIBLY AC AFTERWARDS....................

OH AND DAN: FYI april 12th is saturday NOT thursday!!!!!!! stop sticking your nose in the gas tank and come up for some air buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SIG FLIPMODE

"ITS ALMOST THE FREEGIN WEEKEND AND IM ABOUT TO HAVE ME SOME FUN"

POSSIBLY AC AFTERWARDS....................

OH AND DAN: FYI april 12th is saturday NOT thursday!!!!!!! stop sticking your nose in the gas tank and come up for some air buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SIG FLIPMODE

THanks kid.. I was GTI when I changed my sig. :laugh:

Originally posted by ag55

Hey Ms todaro69 there is always chaos when you are at mine a Asuave's bar. I heard jarmenio is going to get on the bar and start a tsettoooooooooooooos chant in his Roney Palce robe

I heard that is why Abyss no longer does fashion shows, I may storm into the room and turn some heads!