Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Launch your Thursday Nights @ 711!

groovefire

playjoe.jpg

711 Boylston and Groovefire are back again this week!

Thursday, April 10th, Groovefire’s Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska, with special guests Dan Costa and Joe Mama, bring you your music as soon as you want it, ‘cause the records are spinning and the drinks are flowing by 6pm sharp!

This Thursday features some of the best events in recent times, particularly with the launch of Axis’ all new Square One nights. We encourage you to support these events, just be sure to kick your Thursday night off with us at 711!!

Why wait until late to play?

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm – 2am

21 plus

NO COVER, EVER!

Come out and play!

Sounds good to me! Who are the guests you've got playing this week? Are they friends?

I don't think I'm going to make it to Boston this Thursday. Passing on Square One (I don't think I could bare another night of Dave Ralph, and the whole tag team thing... blah)... but I'll be there soon enough. Most likely next week for Ali and Whalen.

711 is an awesome launch point! Good call on the name!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sounds good to me! Who are the guests you've got playing this week? Are they friends?

Joe Mama is a pretty well known Boston DJ. He does nights at Trio regularly, and Pravda once in awhile.

Dan does the lights at Pravda, and is beginning to DJ out more and more.

We're gonna keep a fresh rotation of local house music DJs.

I don't think I'm going to make it to Boston this Thursday. Passing on Square One (I don't think I could bare another night of Dave Ralph, and the whole tag team thing... blah)... but I'll be there soon enough. Most likely next week for Ali and Whalen.

711 is an awesome launch point! Good call on the name!

RALPH RALPH RALPH :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Joe Mama is a pretty well known Boston DJ. He does nights at Trio regularly, and Pravda once in awhile.

Dan does the lights at Pravda, and is beginning to DJ out more and more.

We're gonna keep a fresh rotation of local house music DJs.

I like where you guys are going with all of this... good call. You've got 8 hours in that place, might as well use them!

d:Rew, I can just picture that little troll doing the double fist pump to some lame-ass tech trance song. God did I want to smack him that night!

Originally posted by unclefester401

I'm trying to get him a guest spot in the Groovelounge with Chaser and myself some saturday night.

That would be great, I've been encouraging him to play out more, and trying to help him get opportunities. His mixing is solid and his track selection is right on. Chaser heard him spin at 711 last week.

He used to play trance before we started our residency at Pravda. We converted him. :)

He used to play trance before we started our residency at Pravda. We converted him. :)

Doesn't everybody start out spinning trance? I know I did. For the first year of me DJ'ing it was all trance and disco, both played at around 140bpm's:rolleyes: It was not a good time to be my roomate, or live in my neighborhood for that matter.

I like where you guys are going with all of this... good call. You've got 8 hours in that place, might as well use them!

d:Rew, I can just picture that little troll doing the double fist pump to some lame-ass tech trance song. God did I want to smack him that night!

:laugh: I forgot about the fist pump and the look around to see if anyone cares :laugh:

I wish I had my camera

playjoe.jpg

711 Boylston and Groovefire are back again this week!

Thursday, April 10th, Groovefire’s Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska, with special guests Dan Costa and Joe Mama, bring you your music as soon as you want it, ‘cause the records are spinning and the drinks are flowing by 6pm sharp!

This Thursday features some of the best events in recent times, particularly with the launch of Axis’ all new Square One nights. We encourage you to support these events, just be sure to kick your Thursday night off with us at 711!!

Why wait until late to play?

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm – 2am

21 plus

NO COVER, EVER!

Come out and play!

How are the drink prices???

Okay got it. I will call the owner now and say we'd like the hot bartenders to serve us inexpensive alcohol off of their naked bodies. And we want lots of mushroom caps. Anything else?

Whats this WE shit