Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd@roxy

hey vic..whats up. did you ever make it space for pvd in miami?? you never called back that night. i was in the cab for 1 1/2 hrs in traffic when i spoke to you, but made it there in time for the start of his set. i got tix for pvd yesterday. give me a call if your going. peace

Originally posted by diezel56gd

hey vic..whats up. did you ever make it space for pvd in miami?? you never called back that night. i was in the cab for 1 1/2 hrs in traffic when i spoke to you, but made it there in time for the start of his set. i got tix for pvd yesterday. give me a call if your going. peace

Sup Ant,

No I didnt get a chance to go see him there or Oakey. I heard it was a line ina half. I hate lines.....But I got to see Dave Ralph and Judge Jules at LEVEL. What a F-en set it was. I went to see JP at Menage, it was ok then went to Nikki Beach afterwards. Sorry I didnt call during the week. I was tooooooo shot, just like everyone else. lololol.

For PVD I might be going I went last time..Best set I ever saw from any dj. I heard it was his best set in NYC. From beginning to end non stop energy. But get there early casue A LOT od peoiple that bought tix couldnt get in cause it was to packed. But I will drop a call.

Listen im doing the party at VUE on Thursday let me know if you or anyone is interested.

L8ers,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo