Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL THREAD*** Okay so I'm....

officially a crackhead.

Ever since PvD remixed U2's Elevation I waited with baited breath for him to drop it. Every time I would go see him I would hope that this would be the night. But alas, it never happened (so I thought!)

You guys know U2 is my favorite band and obviously PvD is my fave dj so to have those two musically entities come together was a big thrill for me. Anyhow... I just saw the tracklisting for PvD's set at Space. He dropped his mix of U2's elevation. Yeah, DON'T REMEMBER THAT AT ALL!

I can't believe I completely missed that! What the hell was I doing? :drunk: x 100 :(

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I have often been shocked to discover that the headlining DJ has been on for quite a while when :rofl:

:drunk:

i always love it when i'm 722.gif and totally getting down to the music of who i thought was the headliner, only to find out it was still the opener. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

yeah but if your :drool: you might miss it. :tongue:

maybe :shaky:

I remember when we were standing outside the Roxy in Feb - I immediately knew when he came on even though I wasn't in the building. You can just tell in the music. TORTURE standing outside and being able to hear it :(

I say we get in line early and have dinner delivered :tongue:

This just in - Cookie & Rocky are ***officially*** crackheads too :laugh:

I just looked at the tracklisting again. He dropped the Paul Van Dyk mix. I've only heard the Vandit Club Mix. I have the vinyl with both mixes but no decks :laugh: :laugh: I can't imagine they are THAT different that I wouldn't have picked up on it though.

I feel slightly better.