Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Maple, Redwood Trust or Club One

Emmitt

heading down to Baltimore with my girl for a long weekend (sat-mon), staying in the Inner Harbor, was wondering which club you recommend to go to and which night is better...looking for good house music (NO HIP-HOP), with a cool vibe and cool place to chill....please no raver crowd scene places...I only ask of these places, cause they're the only ones I can find on line...

much thanks!!!:D

b'more that's tuf.

buzz @ redwood trust on saturdays, but i think this saturday they have lee combs there. for info go to www.buzzlife.com.

sonar on friday, but i think its d&b.

i do recall some of the b'more CP folks mentioning another place although i cant recall which one it is.

dc is only a 40 min drive though.

Yeah if you can make it down to DC you should hit up Red on that Sunday night. I think it has what you're looking for. :D

The Underground Soul Solution

Red

1802 Jefferson Place

Washington, DC

When: Sundays 10:00pm-2:00am

Price: $5

Sam "The Man" Burns is your host on a trip through anthemic and soulful house music.

Red Maple is a nice lounge...no smoking though. Not usually a big fan of the music there. But it is a cool chill spot.

Trust is the younger raver crowd. More of a club than a lounge.

I would say Sonar might be your best bet. Check the line-ups on:

www.sonarlounge.com

Or you could always try Spy Club. It is a little lounge on Centre Street above the Yacht Club. I don't think they have a website. Nice place to chill with 2 floors and different rooms with couches.

There is Goodlove Bar in the Canton area on Boston Street, but not sure what it is like on the weekends. I have only been during the week.

Originally posted by merkie

Red Maple is a nice lounge...no smoking though. Not usually a big fan of the music there. But it is a cool chill spot.

Trust is the younger raver crowd. More of a club than a lounge.

I would say Sonar might be your best bet. Check the line-ups on:

www.sonarlounge.com

Or you could always try Spy Club. It is a little lounge on Centre Street above the Yacht Club. I don't think they have a website. Nice place to chill with 2 floors and different rooms with couches.

There is Goodlove Bar in the Canton area on Boston Street, but not sure what it is like on the weekends. I have only been during the week.

thanks everyone for your suggestions...what type of music do they play at redmaple? most likely we'll be chillin

somewhere in the harbor area, don't feel like traveling extra to DC, since I'm coming from North Jersey....sounds cool though