Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza information

Check the listings at

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_i.htm

See if you can do this triple-header:

Def Mix @ Pacha, Sat midnight - 8 am

We Love Sundays @ Space, Sun 8 am - Mon 6 am (22 hours!)

Circo Loco @ DC-10, Mon 6 am - ~8 pm

No sleeping allowed :)

And for extra credit...

You can keep it going at Bora Bora til midnight, when the clubs open again

At that time (Monday night), if you want to see the largest club is world filled to capacity, then go to Manumission @ Privilege (main floor til 8 am, terrace stays open a little longer)...

then do the Manumission Carry-On @ Space, which goes til 5 pm

And then Bora Bora is just a short walk away :D

If you want to try a foam party, go to Amnesia on Wednesday. Eye and mouth protection might be a good idea.

Amnesia also has Cocoon (Sven Vath and co.) on Mondays and Cream (either PVD or Tiesto, sometimes both) on Thursdays

I loved Godskitchen @ Eden on Tuesdays, but I don't see it on the schedule :(

Don't forget to catch a sunset party in San Antonio, at or near either Cafe Del Mar or Cafe Mambo

I have heard about the Garlands event but didn't make it there.

I also missed out on El Divino.

Originally posted by cyrus_the_virus

Hey,

My friend and I are planning a trip to Ibiza. Since we are hard clubbers, I need know when is the BEST time to go there and where are the BEST clubs?

Anything helps.

Listen to me, if you want to have the ultimate clubbing experience in Ibiza, you have to stay in Playa den Bossa! Try to get an apartment in the Jet complex right where Bora Bora is located. They are apartment resorts for clubbers, not recommended for families...get it! Forget about the **** hotels, you'll end up spending to much $$. Stay in the Jets, They are air conditioned 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, beach front, great location, next to Space...you can't go wrong! Trust me....we went last July for a week and stayed at the Hotel Torre del Mar and paid to much $$ we were in a very quiet area also. We are going again this August for Radio One weekend which is from 8/8-10. We are getting there the 7th and staying till the 21st. We booked a 2 bedroom in the Jets. We are staying for 15 days and paying less for accommodations and air than last year. Iberia tickets are low right now. You can get your tickets for $748. Last year we paid a little over $1000. You can book the Jets through http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/jetibiza/index.html If you want to be in the middle of everything stay there. As far as the clubs, go to Pacha on Thursdays for the Ministry of Sounds party. El Divino and Amnesia are good. Stay out of Privilege on Mondays. It's not all that, it's just a huge ass club with shows but trust me it aint all that. Try to go to the smaller clubs. They usually don't have a cover charge and they are lot of fun. Space on Sundays is the place to be and you have to go to Bora Bora...guaranteed good time (you'll want to be there everyday). Oh and make sure you get yourself to Cafe Mambo and the other sunset cafes in San Antonio Bay. Other than that, every one is very friendly and if your sociable you'll find out about all the good parties word of mouth.

heres the bottom line...last year i went for the first time and if u think americans know how to party well ur mistaken big time...the europeans will outdo us at every turn...now i have so much god damn details that i cant write it all...all i can tell ya is that i was there for Radio 1 weekend last year which was the last week of july into the first week of august...we just missed peak season which is actually a good thing because if it was anymore crowded down there it wouldnt have been as good...this year im actually going for peak season from august 8-16 which is the Radio1 weekend again....let me just say 1 thing...there is a magical vibe about Ibiza that cant be topped...Miami WMC is unreal but there is just something about Ibiza that is better...as far as where to stay, Im staying in Playa d'en Bossa as well as the person who replied before me...i stayed there last year at some "family" hotel...which didnt matter cause i was barely there...but its probably the best place to stay...ur in walking distance to Space and Bora Bora which is the best day spot...also its cheaper there than it is in San Antonio and Ibiza Town...as far as the best clubs...well ill just say that my best clubbing day i ever had was on Sunday at We Love Sundays at Space in the day and then Judgement Sundays later that night...Ive never done a drug before in my life and I partied with the crackheads as late as they did just on pure excitement...boy did I pay for it the next day though...i almost fainted in Manumission from dehydration...u can avoid Manumission also...its way overrated...Im gonna stop here cause Im gettin a hardon just thinkin about Ibiza...maybe ill post again

ok i went in the middle of last august and had a sick ass time...

must see in my opinion:

roger Sanchez and morillo at pacha...(different nights)

carl cox at space (fucking ridiculous)

We love Sundays at space (day was better in my opinion, better music and room to dance)

DT wherever he plays

Privelge just to see how big it is but just walk through and go someplace else...

DC10 is a little to weird for me....i wouldnt go back if u paid me...

Bora Bora is sick....we were usually to tired to go there....

Cream Party is aight,,,pvd was having an off night...he opened with overdrive and totally killed the high...if i would have known this we would have went to carl cox for a second time....but it was our frirst night there and we wanted to get tracned out...

Oh and the motto on the island is

FUCK THE TAN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joecrack13

heres the bottom line...last year i went for the first time and if u think americans know how to party well ur mistaken big time...the europeans will outdo us at every turn...now i have so much god damn details that i cant write it all...all i can tell ya is that i was there for Radio 1 weekend last year which was the last week of july into the first week of august...we just missed peak season which is actually a good thing because if it was anymore crowded down there it wouldnt have been as good...this year im actually going for peak season from august 8-16 which is the Radio1 weekend again....let me just say 1 thing...there is a magical vibe about Ibiza that cant be topped...Miami WMC is unreal but there is just something about Ibiza that is better...as far as where to stay, Im staying in Playa d'en Bossa as well as the person who replied before me...i stayed there last year at some "family" hotel...which didnt matter cause i was barely there...but its probably the best place to stay...ur in walking distance to Space and Bora Bora which is the best day spot...also its cheaper there than it is in San Antonio and Ibiza Town...as far as the best clubs...well ill just say that my best clubbing day i

ever had was on Sunday at We Love Sundays at Space in the day and then Judgement Sundays later that night...Ive never done a drug before in my life and I partied with the crackheads as late as they did just on pure excitement...boy did I pay for it the next day though...i almost fainted in Manumission from dehydration...u can avoid Manumission also...its way overrated...Im gonna stop here cause Im gettin a hardon just thinkin about Ibiza...maybe ill post again

Oh shizzle...some one got the bring it on special this summer lol!! :tongue:

Originally posted by joecrack13

heres the bottom line...last year i went for the first time and if u think americans know how to party well ur mistaken big time...the europeans will outdo us at every turn...now i have so much god damn details that i cant write it all...all i can tell ya is that i was there for Radio 1 weekend last year which was the last week of july into the first week of august...we just missed peak season which is actually a good thing because if it was anymore crowded down there it wouldnt have been as good...this year im actually going for peak season from august 8-16 which is the Radio1 weekend again....let me just say 1 thing...there is a magical vibe about Ibiza that cant be topped...Miami WMC is unreal but there is just something about Ibiza that is better...as far as where to stay, Im staying in Playa d'en Bossa as well as the person who replied before me...i stayed there last year at some "family" hotel...which didnt matter cause i was barely there...but its probably the best place to stay...ur in walking distance to Space and Bora Bora which is the best day spot...also its cheaper there than it is in San Antonio and Ibiza Town...as far as the best clubs...well ill just say that my best clubbing day i ever had was on Sunday at We Love Sundays at Space in the day and then Judgement Sundays later that night...Ive never done a drug before in my life and I partied with the crackheads as late as they did just on pure excitement...boy did I pay for it the next day though...i almost fainted in Manumission from dehydration...u can avoid Manumission also...its way overrated...Im gonna stop here cause Im gettin a hardon just thinkin about Ibiza...maybe ill post again

Come on...You know you rather stay at the Jets! :laugh:

the first year i did 4 days.... it is enough to get a taste, a whirlwind tour of the magic. you'll have an amazing time with some great stories, but just understand that in the following year you'll never be able to focus on anything except getting back there for longer.

the beauty of staying a week (or two, hehe) is that you can explore some of the parties/djs that you would never think to go to otherwise, instead of just seeing the superstars that you know and love.

either way you'll have a fucking blast!

Originally posted by dialectics

the first year i did 4 days.... it is enough to get a taste, a whirlwind tour of the magic. you'll have an amazing time with some great stories, but just understand that in the following year you'll never be able to focus on anything except getting back there for longer.

the beauty of staying a week (or two, hehe) is that you can explore some of the parties/djs that you would never think to go to otherwise, instead of just seeing the superstars that you know and love.

either way you'll have a fucking blast!

thanks for the advice... ya i have 2 months off this summer but dont think my schedule (other travel desires) and definitely don't have the funds to stay for an extended period of time... hopefully sometime in the future

well if you're going to be in europe anyway, you should hit up barcelona (my fave non-nyc city) and then valencia, which is a great beach party atmosphere. from there you can head into mainland spain to continue on in your travels in europe.

while your @ it, try and hit up dancevalley in amsterdam - a vibe unmatched anywhere else in the world. it'll be my 4th year going :P

peaz,

rob

God I can't friggin wait till this summer... I'll be there from Aug 29th till Sept 10th...

I keep checking the schedules on ibiza spotlight every day just to see who has confirmed for the days that I'll be there....

Here's what I'm planning so far

Sat- rest and warm up for Sunday

Sundays at Space

Monday-Roger Sanchez at pacha

Tuesday ???

Wednesday- Morillo at the Subliminal Party

PVD on Thursday

Friday ???

Sat- ???

Sundays at Space again

Mon - Sanchez again or Manumission (just to see it)

Tues- collapse on plane

Originally posted by pumavisor808

God I can't friggin wait till this summer... I'll be there from Aug 29th till Sept 10th...

I keep checking the schedules on ibiza spotlight every day just to see who has confirmed for the days that I'll be there....

Here's what I'm planning so far

Sat- rest and warm up for Sunday

Sundays at Space

Monday-Roger Sanchez at pacha

Tuesday ???

Wednesday- Morillo at the Subliminal Party

PVD on Thursday

Friday ???

Sat- ???

Sundays at Space again

Mon - Sanchez again or Manumission (just to see it)

Tues- collapse on plane

carl cox last year did 6 thursdays at space.....if he is there when u are there fuck pvd and go to carl cox at space...def one of the best parties on the island...cheapest to get into and he brings in his own dj's whiich are off the fucking wall.....

I would def. go to Carl Cox instead of PVD.... but he's not scheduled yet... Hopefully this will chage!!

What are some good nights to go to at some of the clubs... Pacha seems to have a good party every night, but I am not going to go to Ibiza and go to the same club every night...

What's good @ Amnesia, Privilege etc....

Originally posted by pumavisor808

I would def. go to Carl Cox instead of PVD.... but he's not scheduled yet... Hopefully this will chage!!

What are some good nights to go to at some of the clubs... Pacha seems to have a good party every night, but I am not going to go to Ibiza and go to the same club every night...

What's good @ Amnesia, Privilege etc....

Cocoon is a good party...

Maunumission sucks, don't go... if you want to see Priviledge, which you should since its so big. Go on a different night. There is one night that plays all balearic house which I have heard is good.