Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need your opinions on Dave Ralph?

Originally posted by epeimony

I thank everyone who responded to the Christopher Lawrence thread. All that feedback was what I needed.

I want to hear your input on DAVE RALPH? Have you been at an event with him and how was it? THANKS.

I seen him live a numerous amount of times....I always enjoy his set...Im not really a big Trance lover...but, for what he spins, he's good @ it...and he's a really nice guy :)

Saw him a bunch of times in DC.....like Kraver said, he's alright but nothing too special. However, at least at his residencies, he does spin a lot more than trance (some breaks, tech house, etc). Kinda fun, but almost comes off more like drug music than anything else...

Originally posted by epeimony

I thank everyone who responded to the Christopher Lawrence thread. All that feedback was what I needed.

I want to hear your input on DAVE RALPH? Have you been at an event with him and how was it? THANKS.

All I can say is that he's still going. I did the party at HUNKA BUNKA and he spun there in Jersey ( great set ). Also saw him in Miami during the conference this year with Judge Jules at Level; another awesome set. Overall he is a good dj STILL.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Dave Ralph is an excellent DJ.

If you like short, balding, trollish DJs who play cheesey tech trance and haven't had a clue about music since 1998.

He's really awful, I can't for the life of me understand how he still gets gigs. It must be nice to have lots of friends in the business :rolleyes:

Fuck you for the Derek Jeter picture, but I understand your frustration!

Dave Ralph's tranceport album was real tight, and it kind of all went down hill from there. I saw him at Buzz a few times too, and we was a little bit to soft for me.

Trance is more or less dead anyway.