Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo Vixxen

LoL well I have two right now, and a third in the works, but they are such balls hahaha... something is ALWAYS broken and if it isn't already broken when I get there, it breaks in the middle of my set. If it wasn't for my wonderfully skilled BF who fixes everything for me each week (I think he is related to McGuyver somehow, italian cousin or something) I would be screwed lolol At the one club I have been through four mixers in four weeks, and at the other, it took two weeks of them forgetting I was supposed to spin, including one week when there were no lights in the booth, before I finally got on the decks. daaaaah. LoL. but really, they are fun, and the one at Blob Club is nice too cause I can just play whateverthefuck and no one bothers me about it, no one requests stupid shit like the macarena (no, that really happened on friday at the other place!!) and it's just chill :)

How's all on your end? How is the saab? (it is a saab right?yeah, okay i remember!)

lol....the car is fine

i havent been going out much. school is insane right now. I have way too much work (3 exams, paper, and GMAT next week :cry: )

job market fucking terrible....my current plan is to suffer for 2-3 years and save for grad school: London School of Economics is a top choice of mine

i have the grades, and it is reasonable price-wise compared to NYU (which is up to $35k a year without room and board, $55k a year with)

:idea: