• Yes
    • No

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Speaking of this, you know who I hate more than Saddam, Osama, Ellen Barkin and tempkid combined?...Greg Proops. Seriously, how has this guy EVER had a single role on a TV show. :mad:

Greg Proops is the gay posterchild for improvisational comedy. I'd like to tie his wire-frame glasses around his head, then slowly tighten them until every ounce of his unfunniness oozes onto the sidewalk.

While we're on the subject of hating comedians, let me throw a swift kick in the nuts at Colin Quinn. He could possibly be the least funny individual on the planet, yet he's been on Saturday Night Live and now has his own show on comedy central. The guy has the WORST delivery I've EVER herad. On top of that he has no timing and his jokes are NEVER funny. On the rare occassion that he actually does come up with a witty remark, he fucks it up because the drunk Mick can't speak a fucking sentance without slurring half his words and stuttering the rest.

(Note: I'm a drunk Mick, so I can call Colin Quinn the same)

That "Be My Computer" song on the Plump DJs Fabric CD is so annoying... and so so good.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That "Be My Computer" song on the Plump DJs Fabric CD is so annoying... and so so good.

Tell me about it, we heard that EVERYWHERE at WMC. I absolutely cannot stand the vocal loop, and yet I MUST HAVE THAT RECORD. It's like dating a butter-face.