Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko-digga-burfday Bash.....hhoooollaaaaaaa!!!!!

yes saturday is roooowwwwdddddyyyyy rodddddiiiggggas burfday bash at DEKO......which also happens to be bring your naked girlfriends nights.......all ladies are required to show up naked and be prepared to give lap dances and body shots to the digga and his crew..........oh yeah....its j2dabizos burfday too....but he dont count because he is never on here anymore.....sorry nigga........i expect full attendance by all our peeps.......HOOOLLLAAAA MAFUKAS!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I will in someway, somehow represent for my only Hawain Friends birthday....

Not sure if I can get off at Taste with Aoi already gone...

I will be out for the festivities in some shape or form....

good to hear captain riggs.....i wasnt able to talk or walk when i saw ya at metro....all i remember is some monster barreling me in the back on his way in.......i cant wait to kick you in the back of your kneecap next time your crosseyed ....TTTIMMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRR!!!!!......I'll holla at ya tomorrow nicca!!!!

don, thanks brotha this is my last b-day we are celebrating hopefully there will be no blown up bunny rabbits like they had two years ago at bunka for digga to bite the heads off!!!!!!!!

riggs, still got notin but love for ya brotha, deko is just the warm up for the AFTAH AFTAH PAHTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........so put on your seat belt and look in the sky for the bat call and smoke signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solarmomma, diggas also got a special outfit for saturday its new shoes and a smile, THATs ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to my odda nicca J2DABIZO, happy b-day to you too JB!!!!!

shout out to serge, mr armenio, and binoy, HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and to mr. justin haskins, boyeeee ya better drop the BOMBS EARLY and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP da ROOOOOOOOOOF OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

my flipmode brotha FURY..............FLIPMODE IS THE GREATEST HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA.............thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hasta manana!!!!!!!!!!!!

piro..........HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAa thanks brotha!!!!!!!!

carl, shup nicca, two words "CHOCOLATE TRAXX" beats, beats, beats, beats, beats,........................

allishadigga, dont whip your bra at me to hard, wouldnt want to poke my eyes out!!!!!! and wear some nice scent so i can get a good wwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, JK.....

hunnie..................yeah yeah yeah............see yo ass tomorrow!!!!!

and to mochie, me love you long time.......................

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

happy bday mr. digga.....i am going to be unable to attend deko due to a well needed night in city with the girls.........(angel, sandi, etc) however i am down to meet up with u boys after wherever u will be heading!!! and i no this will be somewhere:D

bump for digga who apparently was molested last night at metro and is now crying about how he doesnt think he will be able to make it throught his birthday at deko.....shame on the philopino.....like we give 2 shits if he can make it or not......HOLLLAAAA BACK!!!!

8 hours till showtime!!!!!