Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for EGG

vicman

whats up with all the closing of the threads? the platinum and the danny tsettos (or whatever his name is) in philly threads?

i've noticed that similar threads are open on other boards moderated by dave. not that anyone of us was going to go anyways, but we like to make fun that stuff.

the tsettos one is still open in the joisey board.

i guess the reason i'm asking, for the sake of knowing, is what will be censored and/or removed from this board? what is permisable and what is not?

being a publi message board i think people have the right of promoting their parties as long as they dont go insulting people or something like that. and the threads still being open on other boards, well kinda makes me wonder why he closed them so quick.

i think some of our most creative sarcasm came on similar threads. if i only had enough fingers to count the # of times that weve bashed glow, as an example.

Originally posted by vicman

the tsettos one is still open in the joisey board.

i guess the reason i'm asking, for the sake of knowing, is what will be censored and/or removed from this board? what is permisable and what is not?

being a publi message board i think people have the right of promoting their parties as long as they dont go insulting people or something like that. and the threads still being open on other boards, well kinda makes me wonder why he closed them so quick.

i think some of our most creative sarcasm came on similar threads. if i only had enough fingers to count the # of times that weve bashed glow, as an example.

here's the deal, we (i) don't censor threads, we have the ability to open or close a thread if we (moderators) feel it is a blatant promotion because we have a promotions board, and we have many instances here where newbies sign up just to promote a certain party on a certain night and only use the message board for that reason . . .

of course, if you feel that i should keep these blatant promotions open so we can ridicule these fools, i will do so . . .

:laugh:

The guy who posted that thread has been a member since 06-04-2001! :eek: Only has about 8 posts though. . . :laugh:

I say, if all the big promoters can throw their events on here, let the other guys do it too. The only thing that really bothers me personally is obvious SPAM that has nothing to do with clubbing. (Make Money Now! Come Buy this Thing! Anything posted by insomniac77!) :tongue: