Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We are waiting...

mr mahs

I would pay money to see this happen...

We're waiting

JANEANE Garofalo might owe President Bush an apology. When the Bush-bashing comic went on Fox News Channel's "The Pulse" on March 6, Bill O'Reilly had a wager for her: "If you are wrong, all right, and if the United States . . . goes in, liberates Iraq, people in the street, American flags, hugging our soldiers, all right, we find all kinds of bad, bad stuff, all right, in Iraq, you gonna apologize to George W. Bush?" Garofalo replied, "I would be so willing to say I'm sorry, I hope to God that I can be made a buffoon of, that people will say you were wrong, you were a fatalist, and I will go to the White House on my knees on cut glass and say, hey, you were right, I shouldn't have doubted you. But I tend to think that is preposterous." Meanwhile, Garofalo is so unpopular that Miss USA won't pose for pictures with her. At last Saturday's "Artrageous" event in Chelsea, Miss USA Susie Castillo was being herded into a picture with Garofalo by photographers when her publicist Matthew Rich started shrieking, "Not with Janeane! Not with Janeane! [Castillo] can't get caught up in her politics." Castillo is set to do several USO tours with troops overseas