Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any cp meet ups tonite?

djss

i was just wondering if any of you were meeting up tonite...i just wanted to meet some ppl since im new here and don't know anyone ...the DHM party sounds good and Maze too...i went to maze last fri by myself and it was really nice...any suggestions, let me know

thankyou very much

ss :idea:

I think maze is probably your best bet. Luke Fair should tear it up. Some of us will be there. You should try and email Eddy@maze.com to see if he can still put you on his list. I think he's gonna give cpers a vip band as well.(maybe :confused: ) I'll be chilling on the second tier by the bar in the corner, so if you make it , check us out there.

see u at Maze :cool:

Alex

yeah... it definitely looks like i'm goin to maze tonite...after all the replies and the great time i had their last friday it's definitely not a difficult choice. if anyone wants to say whut up and meet the " new guy " it won't be hard to find me since i'll be the only one there by myself.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!

sean s.