Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i wanna go to digweed! :mad::splat:

so, i just saw that i missed getting beastie boys advance tickets at msg :mad: - if anyone gets one, i'm in too!

things here are good and hot! events have all been pretty cool and athens is way different than before. it's had a major facelift!

I just talked to Stacey and she just got back from Ibiza. She said it was amazing. She heard Sasha, Steve Lawler & James Zabiela @Space and said Zabs was absolutely AMAZING. She said the partying @Space was ridiculous --- she described as your best night out clubbing x 10. Then the following night she went to DC-10 for Laurent Garnier and said it was FOKKIN’ MENTAL --- like absolute madness.

Who’s down for a Thomas Penton Meet-up in Ibiza for the closing parties?!?!

she's mental. i can't believe she even complained for a minute about that party. all the s-cool-4-skool types need to get a life and just listen up!

when will the olymipcs incorporate car racing F1 into the schedule?

and what about beach polo on a donkey? c'mon IOC get on that sh*t!!!!!

F1 olympic style! i'm in!

btw, have i mentioned that i'm super bummed about not being there this weekend!

btw, have i mentioned that i'm super bummed about not being there this weekend!

i'm bummed about missing this weekend too. at least i won't be at work tomorrow. more time for me to watch the Olympics.

hello, i'm rockyblue and i'm an addict. *hello rockyblue*

so last night was the very tounge in cheek "welcome republicans" Hooker's ball at Crobar -(open bar from 10-12 am) and the whole club is decked out to look like the republican convention, it was soooo funny. Crobar has all the banners all over the place for each state and it's red/white/blue everywhere.....it's very cool.

okay, i'm sooo hungover right now. i'm gonna go throw up in the mens room and then come back and finish my crobar story. :yuck:

we'll have the meet-up at YOUR DAD'S HOUSE!

my plans to go out in athens got bombed- the party is like an hour or so away by cab = not worth it! i'm pissed. have a lot of fun tonight kiddos and i will talk to you all soon!

p.s. i'm ready to go climbing too!

how was diggers? i hear nyc is a mess- i can't wait to get back!

don't ask joey or vic 'cause together they only heard about 30 minutes of diggers! bailers! punks! Diggers was good. Very solid set. We had a nice little crew and we took over a vip/table area - the same one we had at Zabiela! I spent no money at Crobar at all and still got pretty tipsy! woo hoo! It was mad packed but managable. Definitely a fun night! He spun till 7 am. :bowdown: