Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

how about a kids book --- I bought my niece this childrens' book called "the stinky cheese man" it's seriously the funniest thing I've ever read! I read it the first time while I was sitting next to two lil' kids on an airplane & I couldnt stop laughing it's like these messed up fairy tales & the artwork in the book is amazing.

we also noticed Thomar (aka dj cleveland) is spinnin in the GK next weekend (that's gods kitchen for people in the know) on the terrace too! I want to hear him spin in the "pink room" personally.

"What does in the GK mean?" - gk :laugh:

I want thomar to spin in the pink room too! He'd fit in there just fabulously ;) I'll see what I can do :tongue:

good mornin' ya'll! :bounce:

I went to a different yoga class yesterday (I usually go on Saturday mornings) and it was HARD. The instructor was all like "whatever level you are at you should be fine w/ this class" Ya huh! I'm sure I put on quite a funny show! hehe

my yoga teacher never showed us even how to do any of the moves.....she just says watch & do .... it was really hard at first getting down all the terminology and learing the moves but you get the hang of it. The one thing I learned is that you need to:

1. only breath thru your nose (harder than it may seem)

2. suck in your stomach as tight as possible the entire time (these centers your body so you don't loose balance)

3. and stretch further down w/ every breath (inhale and then exhale while stretching further into the position)

"What does in the GK mean?" - gk :laugh:

I want thomar to spin in the pink room too! He'd fit in there just fabulously ;) I'll see what I can do :tongue:

yes, that is a great idea! i'm glad you liked it! i'm looking for feedback from anyone and if you want a copy let me know!

he's actually in OHIO performing at a 2 week long happy hardcore rave in akron for tweaked out club kids on Tina!

me= busted!

i'm headed back tomorrow and it will be sad to leave the hellas (greek) contingent behind, but i'm ready to be back!

yeah, chris, i know there is a way you can upload your mix to groovanauts. you should contact ruben! he has his hands in all kinds of parties!

Mmmm chex mix! Dammit Vic, now I want some!

thomar jut has to make sure he fwds. him this mix and not one of his numerous and countless happy hardcore and gangsta-rap sets that he has lying around everywhere . . .