Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i overdosed on tylenol pm on sat nite, was useless for the next 12 hrs.

yeah...ty pm doesnt really burn clean, esp if you take more than 2. Ambien is the business, you feel great the next day but for some reason it causes you to have a stiff back. Not sure what's in that stuff, but whenever I take one, I have roughly 15 minutes to make it to bed otherwise I'm sleeping on the floor --------> knocked out!

yeah...ty pm doesnt really burn clean, esp if you take more than 2. Ambien is the business, you feel great the next day but for some reason it causes you to have a stiff back. Not sure what's in that stuff, but whenever I take one, I have roughly 15 minutes to make it to bed otherwise I'm sleeping on the floor --------> knocked out!

normally i make do with 3-4 ibuprofren pills.... no sleepiness, cures all ills. but i was at the girl's and she doesn't believe in da ibu. so she has all these different types of tylenols in one tylenol REGULAR bottle. took 2 or 3 of the blue pills instead of the red and next thing i knowk, it's 9am sun morning! wtf!

i'm taking a day off next week. drive 2 hours to ocean city, md to get my drivers license. :mad:

hey vicky! do you still have that lawler set live from the end??--- the one w/ the twisted version of lalala land --- that was one of my fav sets eva but I cant find my copy & can't find it on soulseek either. i remember you gave it to me?!?!?

hey vicky! do you still have that lawler set live from the end??--- the one w/ the twisted version of lalala land --- that was one of my fav sets eva but I cant find my copy & can't find it on soulseek either. i remember you gave it to me?!?!?

i would have to look for it. from what year was it from? i've got like 2 or 3 lawler sets from the end.

yeah i think i'm skipping it too... only way i'll go is if i get comp'd in, otherwise not holding my breath and certainly not paying $30 to get roughed up by door staff on a grand opening night.

so word on the street has it that kken is buying his tix for pvd . . . i knew he would cave in. :rolleyes: