Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help!

lolly

I am supposed to be going to Miami for spring break and I'd be staying at University of Miami at one of my roommates friends houses. My only problem is that I'm kind of pissed that I won't be staying in a hotel. I've heard that U of Miami is about a half hour from anything. Is this true? I'm talking about the clubs, bars, and the beach. any info is appreciated!

------------------

bluesbro.gif

Yeah I know it's not too bad. I'd be saving money on not having to get a hotel. But the hotel is also part of the whole Spring Break trip. In my opinion what makes the whole spring break trip is the fact that you can come home at anytime of day/night and then walk out your backdoor to go pass out and bake in the sun for the rest of the day.

I don't wanna have to worry about getting a ride to the beach, bar, club...yadda yadda yadda, every single morning. Also, my spring break from school isn't the same as U of Miami, so this kid will be in school all day.

Is there public transportation (besides cabs) from the U of Miami to all the hot spots?

------------------

bluesbro.gif

The best you can do to get to the beach is take the Metro to Government Center, then take the S,C, or K bus southbound to the beach...

Tell your friend to skip some classes for you..it's early in the semester, so he or she can buffer some absences for when you visit smile.gif

Archived