Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Lange at Spiclub Canceled

ronnyvand

ronny, glad you posted the news and sorry to have put it on before you got the chance to, not what i wanted to do but in end felt if someone else on the board they would post it so I did in end. Sad its not happening, but you guys need to keep trying on bringing talent in like him cause god knows how amazing tomorrow night would have been with him. MY recommendation guys like ferry corsten, armin van buuren, and pretty much anybody that played the dutch party at opium during the conference. Get a weekly trance party there for the tranceheads in miami and hopefully they support the party this time around. AS for this weekend who is playing?

I had a feeling this might happen especially since I got word about his performance 3 days ago I am gonna write Lange and find out what happened I'm sure something is already posted on TA. Good try anyway guys hopefully you can keep the dream alive and get him tocome down another time Lange is trullya spectacular producer, DJ,remixer, and performer who would have taken Miami by storm if he had played this evening.

Originally posted by livin42nite

ronny, glad you posted the news and sorry to have put it on before you got the chance to, not what i wanted to do but in end felt if someone else on the board they would post it so I did in end. Sad its not happening, but you guys need to keep trying on bringing talent in like him cause god knows how amazing tomorrow night would have been with him. MY recommendation guys like ferry corsten, armin van buuren, and pretty much anybody that played the dutch party at opium during the conference. Get a weekly trance party there for the tranceheads in miami and hopefully they support the party this time around. AS for this weekend who is playing?

yeah bring in the dutch dj's !! i was at opium that day & ive heard some of the best dj's ever !! & dj's noone has ever heard of that would make the known dj's look like crap !!