Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobeton Space lets u use microlights only

macfunk19

I went to club space on friday night and i ask my friend that works there and he told me that they let u use micro lights.but there still is a ban on glowsticks.he side that glow sticks are old pluse they hurt people in the eyes. power to the people. cant wait for fuel next week.

MacFunk19 > Thanks for the info bro. It doesn’t really change my opinion of Space; but I thank you for the information. Definitely; looking forward to the opening of fuel next week.. With David Padilla at the helm for after-hours; that place should be off da chain…

Maybe, we could get a CP meet up going….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 01-20-2001).]

Originally posted by sobeton:

Definitely; looking forward to the opening of fuel next week.. With David Padilla at the helm for after-hours; that place should be off da chain…

Maybe, we could get a CP meet up going….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 01-20-2001).]

I Second that Motion!!!

Lets have a Clubplanet meet-up @ Fuel this weekend! cwm26.gifcwm7.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gif

BTW - When exactly does it open!?!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

mp3some> It is scheduled to open this Friday. As far as I know, everything is on schedule. Thinking about a clubplanet meet –up for Saturday; during after- hours. If that works for everyone. I guess we can get down to particulars later in the week. I will keep everyone updated..

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 01-22-2001).]

Archived