Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupidest post of the month goes to

PAUL76

This was his response to an obvious joke about an underground tunnel being built in seaside to go from club to club

Originally posted by paul76

who is gonna be stupid enough to beleive that the town of seaside is going to waist a penny on digging up tunnels for every drunk ass, to pass out in. I mean what the fuck.. enough with the rumors already.. It's bad enough everybody said Surf Club was going to close.. and there grand opening is going to be may 3rd..get a life people.. :blown:

What I find funny is the rumor about the surf club closing which has been around for at least the past 3 yrs. Now think about this in a business sense. If joey Barsalona paid a million for the club 20yrs ago and gets offered 20million, 30 million(who knows) from a builder to put up beach front condos.......................wouldnt you go for it. Now I dont know what they are making over the summer that would make that deal not worth it, but hey who knows!!

Hey Paul76.........isnt that a deal to go for and isnt that what is probably happening but maybe they are waiting for the deal to be sweeter........This is a possibility and not necessarily a rumor I would think. Remember, most rumors have some facts behind them........

Originally posted by stiffler

What I find funny is the rumor about the surf club closing which has been around for at least the past 3 yrs. Now think about this in a business sense. If joey Barsalona paid a million for the club 20yrs ago and gets offered 20million, 30 million(who knows) from a builder to put up beach front condos.......................wouldnt you go for it. Now I dont know what they are making over the summer that would make that deal not worth it, but hey who knows!!

Hey Paul76.........isnt that a deal to go for and isnt that what is probably happening but maybe they are waiting for the deal to be sweeter........This is a possibility and not necessarily a rumor I would think. Remember, most rumors have some facts behind them........

Finally, someone is making some sense & not just saying ha ha - I know & you all dont

Originally posted by liqidtouch

I LIKE CHOCOLATE

just thought id say something to bump this up in ridicule...

who else likes chocolate?;)

Shut - up!!!!!

Back in my day there was no such thing as "the blue" m & m's. The blue die was considered dangerous.

Originally posted by kostaP

PAUL76

This was his response to an obvious joke about an underground tunnel being built in seaside to go from club to club

LOL we need to do this stupidist post award more often too funny:blown:

i remember that "era"

i also remember 12oz bottle or OJ for 15 cents:eek:

payphones were a DIME

i remember the AFROS!!

BONNEVILES when BIG was BETTER and they were all brown or light GREEN ewwwww

In my day real guidos drove Iroc Z and Mustangs.........not the cheezy lookin ones they have today, but do you remember the 88'89' 5.0 GT's? Those cars were fast as hell!!

Originally posted by stiffler

In my day real guidos drove Iroc Z and Mustangs.........not the cheezy lookin ones they have today, but do you remember the 88'89' 5.0 GT's? Those cars were fast as hell!!

of corse i remember them

i remember hangin (sk8ing)

in lodi (k-mart parking lot)

when everyone was listening to

DREAMBOY/ DREAMGRL

and all the guidos would come to the lot at night

to drive arounf and around and around so ppl can hear their

WEEEEEAK ASS systems-

see the slick back hair-

talk about the new ACICS GEL wreastling sneaks-

and look like guys in CLOWN clothes

when they wore the MUSCLE pants with radient colors

(thats what HIGH-RES used to be called)

-

and look like guys in CLOWN clothes

when they wore the MUSCLE pants with radient colors

(thats what HIGH-RES used to be called)

Wo Wo Wo...don't make fun of The T Michael Body gear...........I use to love those pants.............How about the Sergio Techini sweat suits:laugh: :laugh: I think I had one in every color!!!!!

And as far as Dream Boy/Dream girl......that was mine and my x's song(one of my x's back in the day..her name was ToniLynn..........a total guidette......god I loved that girl.....or wait maybe it was Tonianne(another x) hell I cant remember it was so dam long ago.......................lol

steve b - dreaming of love

expose' - point of no return

cynthia - theif of the heart

steve b- dreaming of love

lizette milendez - to gether forever

CORO:eek: - cant let you go

TKA - louder then love

2 w/o hats - 3 on the mic

cover girls - inside outside

noel- silent morning

armen van helden - whitch doctor

dj duke - turn it up