Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For my truest friends out there, I need your support...

quest4sunrise

Hey, as many of you already know, I am a DJ on my campus radio station and I will soon be making my debut to the world!! On Thursday, April 24, I will be spinning live at a pool party here on Barry U's campus and I would VERRRRRY much appreciate a cheering section of as many people as I can get because I am trying to expand dance music in this area by myself (unless you want to consider all the commercial BS) and I figure if I can get a group of people really vibing then it will encourage other people to get off their asses and BOOGIE!! This is a thread about love and support so if anyone has anything negative to say, please don't post... I have nothing to offer (money, favors, etc) to offer other than my eternal gratitude for those of you who come because, if only for once in my life, I would love to understand what it is to rock a crowd. Thank you

do think i've met u...

but anyways pm the info. I down to check it out

ATTN. KOKY

LET ME KNOW IF U R GONNA HEAD OUT THERE!!

& if by any chance i don't go good luck to you

hope you rock da house!!!

L8R...

Abby: No, the recording did not come out. I don't know why I was getting mad, I should have figured that was the case (getting everyone to synchronize) and all. I guess I wasn't drunk enough to realize that :rolleyes::tongue: . I'd like another recording, sure.

I will know when I will be going on this Wednesday, so thank you for the interest everyone and I will let you know everything as soon as I know it. I know I won't open, so those of you getting off work will have plenty of time. Once again, I appreciate the support more than any of you may know